chapter 1- meeting others part 1

It was a normal day in the world of Minecraft. We zoom into a bedroom of a Wood plank house where we see our main character, Steve, sleeping.

A pig walked into the room, gave him a lick, succeeding in wake the sleeping man.

"Ugh, Joe what is it , why are you waking me up so early?"

Steve groaned tiredly. He grabbed the clock next to him to look at the time .

"HOOLYY NOTCH !!!! ITS ALMOST EVENING, I GOTTA GET DOWN TO THE MINES !!!  Steve shouted, eyes wide. Well if he wasn't awake before , he sure was now.

Steve put on an iron chest plate along with some iron leggings and boots made from a small patch of diamond he had found. He also wore a leather helmet. Steve took a crafting table, a bed, wood, a bunch of stone tools and a furnace along with some uncooked meat , bread and coal then stashed it in his inventory. He always brought these items with him just in case he ended up spending the night down in the mines which happens often.

"Ok I'm all set " Steve said "Joe let's go"

They walked through an entire swamp biome just to get to the mine . In all the time Steve was in the mine , he managed to build a railway . He climbed into the minecart and stopped when he came across some redstone ore.

Steve immediately gets to work and started mining the ores , but and after a few hours he had more ores than he could count .

He went back out only to find it was night and there was an army of zombies just entering the area.

"Holy notch that's a lot of zombies " Steve says while covering the entrance   with stone blocks so the zombies can't enter.

He finished building the barricade in a nick of time , seeing that the zombies arrived just as he was placing the last block. Stuff like this is exactly why he end up spending the night there.

"Phew"said Steve, wiping a bead of sweat off his brow.

He set up his bed and was about to sleep when he heard footsteps. Well he for sure wasn't gonna sleep now. He grabbed his sword and went in the direction of the footsteps. holding his sword In front of him. His sword was a fire aspect iron sword, and he was sure gonna give whichever mob was coming a flaming send back.

"Who's there? "  Steve said getting closer to the source of the sound , footsteps getting louder . He sees a figure in the distance and then the figure steps out if the darkness.

It is revealed to be a girl with piercing green eyes, fair skin, ginger coloured hair, wearing a green v neck shirt, black pants and leather boots. She is just as tall as Steve.

"Who the heck are you ? " Steve asked, in mixed emotion . On one side he was happy on of his kind had survived , on the other hand , the thought of some random girl emptying out  his  mine was enough to make him angry . Plus he didn't even know who she was. For all he knew she could just be a griefer, waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill him.

"Hi I'm Alex , who are you?"