Chapter 28. Nice landing

This chapter is longer then the others so enjoy lmao

"Do you even know how to start this thing?" I laughed as I watched Mike try to start his and Sams car as I sat on Sams lap because there wasn't anymore seats left in the car

"Yes of course I know how to start a car y/n" he said with an annoyed tone. I watched as he struggled more. I mean I couldn't blame him, this car is older then him. However I knew how to start it.

"Mike" I laughed. He looked at with me a glare and put his hands up in defense. I leaned over to the passenger side and started the car for him, sitting back down on Sams lap.

"Thanks" Mike mumbled. I leaned back into Sam as he placed his hands on my waist so I would fall when Mike speed out of the garage.

"Hey grandpa! Is it okay if we use your car?!" Sam yelled to him as we drove past him. He was putting a wooden fence up and was about to yell something when Sam just waved.

"I feel so bad" I laughed.

"Ah it's fine, he'll get over it" Sam shrugged it off as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

     mike presses down on the break when we came to an edge of a mountain. My hair flew into my face when I got whipped lashed from the stop, almost flying into the window.

"Nice landing" I sarcastically say as I blow the hair out of my face.  I jump off of Sams lap and climb out of the car. Not even bothering opening the door

"Weapons check!" Edger yelled as he runs Over to Alan. They were checking each other hysterically as Sam and I run over to the passenger seat to help Mike out of the car.

"You okay buddy?" I asked

"Yea yea yea" he rolls his eyes. I shut the passenger door, Mike leaning into Sam for balance. I Lean my body against the car and look out at the ocean, letting edger and Alan do there thing and Mike and Sam do there thing.

"I don't want you going down there"

"Well I'm going" Sam quickly replied

"Look this isn't a comic book, these guys are brutal killers"

My eyes furrow and I push my body off the car, making my way to the edge of the cliff.

"Shit" I mutter. I looked down to see more then a 100 foot drop. Waves crashing into beds of rock. Luckily there were stairs that lead down to where we were going. Edger and Alan ran up  to the stairs but stopped before making their way down

"Listen! Just so you know. If you try to stop us or vamp-out in anyway! Then I'll stick you without thinking twice. "

I give him a what the fuck look before looking back at Mike and Sam "chill out edger"

Edger and Alan nodded before running down the stairs....