Chapter 21. Max

Now loading

Now loading....

"Have you ever met this Max guy?" I asked Sam who roamed around my room, looking at things and touching things

"Nah, but I'm sure he's the head vampire" he picked up a bottle of perfume that sat on my desk and sprayed some into the air, walking into it and smelling it.

"Which one?" I asked as I held up two shirts in the air.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back and forth at them "they look the same"

I drop my arms and give him a plain look "they aren't the same, this is a plain black shirt and this is a button up"

"Just wear both" he shrugged, he picked up a joint from a ashtray and smelled it. Almost immediately putting it down. I looked at both shirts and nodded.

"Your dad doesn't care that you smoke?" He questioned.

"Oh he doesn't notice" I laughed as I took my shirt off exposing my bra. I glance over at Sam who just quickly looked away awkwardly.

"Who knew Sam Emerson had any fashion sense" I grinned as I looked in the mirror, I left the button shirt, unbutton.

"Hey I have good fashion sense!" He shot me a play-full glare..

★★★★★

"mom? These are my dinner guest.." both edger and Alan walked into the kitchen "edger and Alan, the frog brothers. And of course y/n"

The boys gave Lucy a tough head nod. There was a moment of silence before Lucy spoke again.

"O-oh well, I didn't know you were having guest" she awkwardly smiled. Max stood right behind her holding a bundle of flowers. He had big round glasses and a nice suit on.

"Well mom ya know if we are in your way, we can eat peanut butter in the kitchen..." Sam trialed off

"No no no, there's plenty for everyone" she laughed "max, this is my son, Sam. And this is his...friend y/n and edger and Alan..frog?"

Once again, Alan and edger nodded.

I looked over at Sam and we gave each other a victory smile....