Chapter 13. The flying nune?

Now loading

Now loading...

100%

I opened the bathroom door, hot steam flowing into the hallway. I held my towel tightly as I walked down the dark, quiet hall, water droplets hitting the floor.

I couldn't stand when the house what quiet like this.

Yes,

I liked it empty, but I need somthing playing in the background like the tv or music , or some company. So right after I got to my room I press play on the raadio, seeing what is on

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you, there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do"

"I bless the rains down in Africa" I softly sang as I dropped my towel onto my bedroom floor.

"Gonna take some time to do the things we never had"

I put a tight, black long sleeve shirt with cuffed jeans.

I was looking at myself in the mirror when the phone from down the hall started ringing. I bet it's edger and Alan reminding me I have work.

"Hello?" I answered

"Y/n! I need help! My brothers a fricken vampire he's going to- AHH! Y/n/n please!" Sam screamed into the phone.

"O-okay sam I'll be there in 5 minutes!" My fingers ran threw my hair anxiously as I hung up the phone. Throwing on my shose but lot bothering to bring a coat.

I quickly grab the keys from the counter in the kitchen and run out to my car.

"Shit shit shit shit" I anxiously say as I tried starting the car. It wouldn't even turn on. The engine just made these horrible noises.

"Start you piece of shit!!" I slammed my hand against the steering wheel as my forehead rested on the top of it.

I quickly got out of the car and opened the hood, a puff of black smoke coming out.

"Damn it!" I yell as I slam the hood closed. Guess I'm running. And I guess alan and edger don't need me to work. Sam is more important.

I started running as fast as I could, threw a small field of trees as a short cut.

"Sam!" I yelled as I ran into the house. I heard him screaming from upstate's

"Y/n!"

I ran up the stairs and into his room. He was against the wall soaking wet with only a robe on, and holding the telephone. I looked over to the window to see micheal holding onto the railing for dear life. He seemed to be..floating? Nunook was sitting in the bed unbothered.

"Sammy help me! Y/n help!" Micheal yelled "open the window!!"

"Stay back!" Sam yelled as he pushed me behind him "stay back!"

Sam made cross with his fingers and held it out in front of him

"Sammy help me!"

"Your a vampire! I knew it!"

I interlocked my arm with his, watching as micheal pleaded for our help

"No I'm not!"

"So what are you? The flying nune?!" Sam yelled back.

"I-I'm your brother Sammy help me" micheal said. Sams face softened, he looked at me then back a micheal before hesitantly walking over to the wjndow and opening it. He struggled to pull micheal into the room so I ran over to them and help.

"We've got to stick together sam" micheal breathed heavily "we gotta stick together bro"

"What about mom?"

"Just don't tell her anything"

"I don't know Mikey, it's not like getting a D in school or somthing" micheal cupped the side of  Sams face.

I heard a car pull up and quickly stop. I sat up and looked out the window to see thier mom frantically running onto the porch and into the house

"We'll work this out" micheal said

"Guys your mom is here" I told them. They Both looked at each other with a 'oh shit ' face.

"Sam! Sam!" Mrs. Emerson yelled from down stairs