02

CHAPTER TWO ;
BALANCE IS KEY

ACT ONE ;
HUMANITIES FUTURE

It was the next day and the real training had commenced, with the first being whether or not you could handle being suspended by the wires that came from the ODM gear

If you couldn't, you're better off dead! (which I see as a total win)

"FIRST OFF, THE APTITUDE TEST!" "Keith announced to the crowd of cadets" The reactions varied, with some being incredibly excited and others being unimpressed.

As I stood next to Mina, I heard her sigh, causing me to turn around.

"What's wrong?"

It's just... isn't it dangerous? Being suspended in the air and all? You could fall, break your neck and die... "the girl shivered at the grizzly thought, and I gave a bright smile.

"I promised if you died I'd give you a great burial and funeral riiight?"

The girl's sweat dropped with an uneasy, "yeah, but—"

"Well then! There's nothing to fear! "

A few cadets later, it was finally my turn to try. It felt uncomfortable for the first few seconds but was quite easy to get the hang of after a while, and since you had to stay there until all the cadets got the hang of it, I was left to freely dance for around 5 minutes.

I was quite proud of myself for how naturally it came to me.

However, after I got off, a brunette had his turn, and he was definitely NOT a natural.

Not only was he squirming around in the air like a worm, he was upside down, looking like an absolute idiot.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, EREN YEAGER!? GET YOURSELF UPRIGHT! "

I covered my mouth to muffle the cackle that threatened to escape my lips. It was clear that Keith wasn't very happy.

I hadn't really spoken to the boy, but he definitely had passion, but passion can only go so far.

﹌﹌﹌

It was getting later in the evening with the sun finally setting, giving the sky an orange hue, and the air becoming more and more humid.

I was about to go change out of my uniform into something more comfortable and thinner when I noticed three figures returning to the training gear we had used earlier that day.

One was definitely familiar, considering the fact that the odd comment about him being incredibly bad at balance was being passed around in the mess hall.

So, I decided to go and have a little nosy and see what they were up to. All three were a mystery. I had only seen and spoken to the two boys once and had only seen the girl.

"You don't need to try anything fancy," the black-haired teen said to Eren. I had caught her name as Mikasa. Especially with the horse-like guy ogling her every time she walked by, whispering her name like she was the best thing in existence. Admittedly, she was very pretty, but he was just creepy about it.

I watched as he was hoisted into the air and face-planted into the ground face-first and I couldn't help but cackle at the sight.

Said laugh drew the attention of the trio, who all swerved around to face me.

"Whoops! Sorry for interrupting! You just looked so stupid! That fall could cause serious injury, you know."

"Y-you..." the boy on the ground stuttered as he was lowered to the ground hastily, with Mikasa making sure his head wasn't smashed to pieces.

"You're the creepy girl everyone's been talking about!"

══════════════════

I'm back with this story because Hu Tao's personality is so fun to write💪💪💪💪 😈😈💯💯💯

616 words

edited ✓