🔞Namo🔞- Ticket

Nayeon x G!P Momo
Daddy kink
Top Momo
Public sex (Kind of)
Degradation kink

Summary- Momo pulls Nayeon over for speeding and Nayeon will do anything to not get a ticket.

Nayeon pushes on the gas pedal, her speed increasing. 60, 70, 80, 90. She knew many cops didn't patrol this area since she regularly drove this way and hadn't once been caught. But just her luck, the day she loses her job is the same day there's finally a police officer.

Nayeon pulls over to the side of the deserted road and waits for the officer to walk up. The young cop approaches the vehicle, but before she could get a word out, Nayeon starts spitting out words.

"I'm so sorry I've had a really long day and I just wanted to get home. Please I'll do anything, I really don't want a ticket." She pleads.

Momo thinks for a moment and then looks the brunette up and down slowly, "You'll do anything?" She asks.

"Yes, anything. Please, I really can't deal with a ticket today."

"Get out of the car." Momo demands, which prompts Nayeon to look at the girl with confusion. "You said you'll do anything, now get out of the car."

"Ok, ok", Nayeon said as she got out of the car, still quite puzzled. She shuts the car door and faces the policewoman in front of her.

"You're really doing anything?"

"Yes, I just don't want another ticket, please". Nayeon beggs, not realising she would soon be begging for... other things.

"Get on your knees.'' Said the policewoman. And even though she was unsure and nervous, Nayeon knelt down before the woman, still weary of what the younger girl may do. Momo does the last thing Nayeon expected, she begins to unbuckle the belt of her dark blue uniform pants.

"W-What the...?" said Nayeon, clearly frightened and franky rather bewildered.
"You said 'anything'. So I say, suck my dick, bitch." Momo spits.

Nayeon looks up at the younger girl who was towering over her and pulls down the zipper of her pants. She pulled Momo's pants and boxers down to her mid- thigh and she began to slowly stroke the girl's hard member.
"It's so big... I-I don't think I can take it all." Nayeon worries aloud.

"Well, do you want the ticket instead?"

"No!"

"Then I suggest you suck it like the slut you are."

"Don't call me that!" Nayeon retorts.

"I'm in charge here, got it? Now suck my dick or I'll just have to face fuck you and I don't think you'd enjoy that as much as I will." Nayeon throws away any of her remaining pride and slowly takes Momo's length down her throat, sucking on it. Until it goes too far down her throat and she begins to choke on it. "Fuck." Momo groans. "Choke on my cock, you little bitch."

Nayeon sucked Momo's hard member to the base, her nose hitting up against the cop's stomach. And another moan echoed down the silent street, this time a little louder than before. Nayeon smiled a little, proud of what she was making the other woman feel.

She decided to step it up a notch and she looked into the policewoman's eyes as she roughly shoved Momo's dick back into her mouth and repeated the same movements as before but this time she used her hand to pump the areas she couldn't reach with her mouth.

Momo was enjoying it, she was the first bitch to give her a blowjob like that, not even her wife could give her one this good. "Mmm fuck yes, take my dick down your throat like the cock slut you are." Momo groaned as she grabbed Nayeon's hair, pushing the older girl further down her dick. After a few more hard thrusts into Nayeon's mouth Momo could feel her orgasm approaching. "Yes! I'm gonna cum." Momo moans loudly. "Drink my cum bitch. All of it." The Japanese girl screams out as she orgasms.

Nayeon swallows most of the younger girl's sperm, with a little bit dribbling down her chin. She wipes the excess cum off of her chin with her fingers and she sucks the sperm off of her fingers and into her mouth. Nayeon relaxed her body, leaning back onto her heels to rest.

Momo pulls Nayeon up from the ground and slams her against the car door. "Did you think I was done with you, bitch?"

"N-No." Nayeon responds cautiously.

"Good girl." The Japanese girl growls and she aggressively starts kissing and marking the Korean girl's milky white neck as if it was a blank canvas, painting it in bold, dark colors. "Moan my name." Momo commands and Nayeon looks down at Momo's badge, it reads 'Hirai Momo'

The officer lightly bites down on the older girl's pulse point where she had just left a rather large hickey which causes Nayeon to moan loudly "Momo!"

"You're so sexy when you moan my name." Momo husks and she can feel her dick begin to harden again. "You like it?" Nayeon asks.

"Yes, I can't wait to hear you scream my name while I pound my dick in and out of your tight pussy." And Nayeon moans at the thought.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She challenges.

Momo aggressively bunches Nayeon's short dress up at her hips and she runs her hand along Nayeon's inner thighs which were slick with arousal. "Excited are we?" Momo taunts and pushes the brunette's underwear to the side. She gives a sick smile to the older girl and turns her around so now Nayeon's front is pressed against the car.

How'd she know I like it from behind? Nayeon was already very submissive but when someone turned her around like this, she would beg and beg and beg. And that's exactly what she did. "Please Momo, fuck me like the bitch I am!" She screams.

"Getting needy I see. Such a slut for my cock aren't we?" Momo teases.

"Yes, I'm a slut for your thick cock! Please, fuck me daddy!" Nayeon begs.

Momo smiles when she hears the name. While Nayeon sounded hot while moaning her name, Momo thought that her yelling 'daddy' was 10x sexier.
"What did you call me?" She asks slyly.

"D-Daddy." She says, shyly.

"Why are you so shy, baby? I want the world to hear you moan for me."

"Then, make me moan so loud the whole world can hear it." The brunette says with a sudden misguided confidence.

"The bitch wants it rough, then she'll get it rough." Momo says to herself and she pounds her dick into Nayeon, giving the older girl no time to adjust before she starts thrusting. "Oh my god you're so fucking tight." Momo moans.

"You like my tight fuckhole, don't you Daddy?" Nayeon mocks.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." Momo orders and begins thrusting into Nayeon harder.
Soon Nayeon was able to adjust to Momo's size. And Momo presses her body against Nayeon's tighter. They both moaned in their ecstatic, horny state.

They were so high from the ecstasy of each other. It was so good and it was getting even better with the continuous and strong thrusts into Nayeon's pussy. Nayeon grew tired and threw her head back onto the youngest's shoulder and moaned low and teasingly in her ear, giving light rolls against her hip, maximising Momo's pleasure.

"Fuck, this is so good... Take my dick bitch!" Momo yells and slaps Nayeon's ass hard, not once but three times. "You like that, don't you, you little whore."

"Please, M-Momo... Fuck me! I'm begging you! I'm almost there! Please!"
Momo pulls Nayeon into her hips, in a dog-like position. She holds the Korean girl's hip's tight as  she thrusts her member hard into Nayeon which drains the energy of both of them.

Regardless of their energy levels, Momo thrusts hard one more time and they both moan loudly as they cum together, Momo's sperm painting Nayeon's walls. The older girl was very glad she was on the pill or else they would have a whole nother problem. Once they finally came down from their high they put their clothes back and looked at each other. Nayeon looks away shyly, and Momo... Was just Momo.

"You better go home. Don't worry I won't give you a ticket." She reached out, touched and caressed the older woman's breast. "See you later." She presses her lips against Nayeon's and hands the older woman a small piece of paper before walking back into her car.

"Well, I think I will do this more often." Said Nayeon with a smile on her face, looking at the piece of paper where Momo's number was scribbled.