Fifteen (15) - Monster

Start from the beginning

The bartender arrived and Y/n ordered for a light ladies alcohol.

A wide smile was plastered on Y/n's lips when the bartender served her a light wine. Y/n was about to sip on her wine, but she paused for while when a slender tall old man wearing a fedora hat and long black trench coat sat on the high-chair on her right.

"My hard drink as asual. Make it fast. The old man said to the bartender.

It seems that the bartender alreay knows who the old man is.

Y/n just shrugged. She sipped on her wine and smiled a bit upon tasting that there's only a littls bitterness on her light wine, and it's more sweet.

The h/c girl became stiff on her place when she saw the old man beside her took out a dagger and randomly polished it with a white clean cloth.

Y/n stared at the old man for a few moments, and she was stunned when she suddenly saw Levi's image on the old man. She once saw Levi wiping his dagger with a clean white cloth.

"Stop staring at me, brat. I'm too old for ya." The old man said.

Y/n's eyes widened.

She was in disbelief.

The old man had taken her staring at hi. with a wrong idea.

She wanted to explain her side.

But the young lady wasn't able to say anything, especially when the old man look at her and stared straight right in her e/c eyes. She felt shivers down on her spine at how cold the old man stares at her. The old man smirked as he removed his black fedora hat.

He has short, coarse-looking dark hair that reaches his neck and also has a thun beard along his jawline.

"Yer Eren Yeager's girlfriend, right?" The old man asked.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Huh...?!"

"How can ya date a monster? Don't you get scared that he might eat ya as a titan? Yer life would be wasted."

Y/n was speechless.

She's in disbelief. And She now pissed at how sarcastic the old man talks.

And by the way, she's wondering why the hell she's labeled as...

"Eren Yeager's girlfriend."

The old man's smirk faded and now he just looks serious. Y/n stiffened on her place when the old man stood up and leaned closer to her. Y/n shrieked when she felt the tip of the old man's dagger on her waist. His left hand is holding Y/n's shoulder so tight, that it made Y/n to whined in sudden pain.

"I just hope ya won't be a nuisance to me." The old man said.

He let go of the h/c girl and kept his dagger. A sinister smile was plastered on his lis when he saw that Y/n looks scared. "Relax, kid." He said then left without even drinking his liquor.

"Miss, are you okay?"

Y/n came back to her senses when the bartender talked to her. She looked at the bartender who has a worried and concerned look on his expression.

"Y-yes..." Y/n said as she nod her head. She took out money from her pocket and put it on the table. "T-thank you! I'll come again!" Y/n said. She stood up and picked up her cap and hoodie.

The h/c girl turned around then rush to go outside. I need to get back to the HQ and tell this to uncle! Fuck this shit. There's someone...someone who wants to kill Eren! Y/n thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erwin stared at Y/n, the h/c girl is standing across from him. He was busy doing his paperworks, but was disturbed when Y/n came rushing in and reported that a stranger pointed a dagger at her and mentioned Eren.