[Vol 1] Chapter 3

En başından başla

_________________________________________

Congratulations You Have Won The Passive Skill:

Quick Learning (Low)

_________________________________________

Looking at the skill, I was curious on where it came from as I glanced over to the wheel the see it was on MHA.

'What the hell is Mha?' I thought, but decided against thinking about it since I now had another passive skill.

I clicked on the skill and it seems, that it helps me learn things and understand things quicker.

'This is great, now Learning how to read and how to do Magic. Won't be such a problem. I can probably even use it to fasten my skill in Breathing Style.' I thought as I dismissed the system and decided to get the day started.

'Let's see what you got for me world.' I thought as I walked out of my room.

-Time Skip-

Currently me, Linze and Elze are back at the guild looking at the request board.

"So which quest should we pick next?" I asked since I still couldn't read much.

Elze took the step to answer as she pointed at a specific quest.

"What about this one? Delivering a letter to the capital city. The reward, including travel expenses is 7 silver coins. What do you, think?" She asked as I stared at the paper.

"The requester is Zanac Zenfield." She mentioned making me look at her in surprise.

'Zanac? Is it the Zanac who goes crazy over clothes?' I thought leaving the question in my head.

"How long does it take to reach the capital?" I asked Elze as she and Linze faced me.

"It's about a 5 days using a horse drawn carriage, I think." She said making me nod.

"So it's pretty far away, huh? Well I guess we better make the trip since if we use Gate, I could lessen the amount it takes us to come back." I stated making then nod in agreement.

"Alright, let's get this one then, Especially since I already know the person who had requested it." I said making them look at me in confusion before nodding and grabbing the quest.

"Alright, let get this on!" Elze said in excitement as I just gave a small silent chuckle at her enthusiasm.

-Time Skip-

Right now we are all sitting infront Zanac who gave us all a smile.

"Yaaa! Long time no see." Zanac greeted me with a smile.

I just gave him one back as the man was kind and a bit funny.

"How has it been?"He asked me as I just shrugged.

"I'm fine, though thank you for your help back then." I said making him nod as he brought out a stamped letter cylinder.

"So about the job, I want you to deliver this letter to Viscount Swordrick in the capital city. Just say my name and he'll understand. Oh, I'll also wait for his reply so that's the contents of it." He told us as he soon brought out a pouch that is no doubt money.

"And here's the travel expenses, I've given you a bit more than what was written, so you can keep the surplus." He told us as we all nodded at his words.