CH.13 I AM HERE

Narrator's POV:

A new day in U.A. high, with Aizawa laying at the corner in his sleeping bag, Peter getting beaten up by RG and MJ, and our cinnamon family playing with Miles, Midnight and a girl with curly hair.

This is Miles best Friend, Phin Mason, AKA The Tinkerer. But now she's working with one of the best Support gear company in I- Island along with David Shield.

Now, we can see Midoriya tickling Eri while she is giggling and Miles recording it and taking photos with his camera.

"Hey Eri, look here, say Cheez!" "Cheeeeeezzzzz," Eri said with a huge smile.

Suddenly, the door flew away from the hinges and there stand a man with huge, bulky body. MMPC, mean Midoriya, Miles, Peter and Carnage, put their guard on just in case if it was a villian.

While this was happening, Nezu was sipping his tea with a smile because he knew who was there.

"I AM HERE, WALKING THROUGH U.A. HALLS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," came a booming voice of someone.

Midoriya's fanboy senses started tingling when he heard this voice. There, came the man in yellow suit with huge, bulky body and a wide smile on his face.

This is the SYMBOL OF PEACE. All Might.

"A-A-ALL M-MIGHT," Midoriya yelled in shock, surprise and excitement.

"YES, THIS IS I, ALL MIGHT IN ONE PIECE," All might said with a huge smile. Suddenly, he felt that something is grabbing his leg, or someone.

When All might looked down to see who it is, he all most got a heart attack.

(Imagine her hugging All might in Buff form)

"You are Mr. All might, right?" Eri asked with sparkling eyes. "HAHAHAHAHA, YES YOUNG ONE. BY THE WAY, HOW DID YOU KNOW ME?" All might asked her in curiousity. How could a 5 year old can know him?

"I know because Papa told me about you and showed me your videos, you are so cool," Eri said while doing some hand gestures (like the GIF on the top).

'Papa huh! So this is young girl Nezu was talking about. That means her 'Papa' could be my possible successor' All might thought and started analysing the room but his gaze stopped at a certain fanboy, Actually two.

Peter and Midoriya, both were freaking out because their Idol was standing in front of them. Peter met All might before but that time, they were in battle and he couldn't introduce himself properly. Midoriya because, You know.

"All might, did you remember me? I am Peter Parker AKA the Spuder-man whom you saved that day while in the battle? I couldn't introduce myself that day due to I want my identity a secret. But now, I can introduce myself because you saw my face that day," Peter said in a full Fanboy mode.