CH.3 Past

~Flashback 2 Yrs ago~

Miles POV:-

Me and pete were walking through a forest because we heard a very unusual noise. Sounded like a creature or maybe a villain. As we were walking, I notice something from corner of my eyes, what looks like a spaceship or something. "Hey Pete, see this" I called Pete to inspect the spaceship thing. "What happened, you found some- WHAT THE HELL" suddenly Pete shouted from behind. I look back to see Pete was covered in something like moving slime. But when I took a closer look it was a Symbiote. Symbiotes were an Alien race which needs a host to be alive on Earth. First Symbiotes were noticed during pre-quirk Era. It was first brought to Earth by Dr. Carlton Drake, founder of Life Foundation. He wanted to merge Humans with Symbiotes in order to 'evolve' the Human race. But It became chaotic because he started experimenting it on Humans, due to which many innocents lost there lives because a symbiote can only merge with a Human with specific DNA.

One of them was Eddie Brock, An investigate journalist who lost his job after the Interview with Carlton. But after that, somehow Eddie was merged with a symbiote named Venom. With that he stopped Carlton from bringing more symbiotes on Earth and arrested him. After that nobody knows what happened to the symbiote or Eddie.

Pete was covered in a Red symbiote which was very scary to be honest. I tried to separate Pete from the symbiote but its was too late. The symbiote took control over Pete's body.

Being honest, I was a little scared of this symbiote, because it's eyes were glaring right into my soul

Being honest, I was a little scared of this symbiote, because it's eyes were glaring right into my soul. Suddenly, it shooted a tendril towards me. I barely managed to dodge because I was spaced out a little bit thinking how to save Pete from this thing. It shooted another tendril towards me and I dodged it again. "Leave Pete's body you Symbiote" I yelled at it. "Well well well, I'm glad that you know me kid, because every person saw me either called me insect or a living slime, I'm pretty impressed". It replied in a very deep and menacing tone. "Why are you here anyways, after the Venom incident, there was no symbiote existed on Earth" I said. "Well, to answer your question, I'm actually here because some crazy people brought me on your planet, Funfact: Venom is my father". The symbiote replied. "By the way, it's very indecent to not introduce yourself and attack someone" "Ooooh~ You are very interesting kid ya know, Names Carnage" The symbiote now known as Carnage replied.

Suddenly, he started attacking me again with an Axe formed were was his arm. I dodged every single attack of him but he managed to blow a punch with his left hand and sent me flying towards a tree. I got up to fight him but I noticed that it started absorbing in Pete's body. And now it totally disappeared and in his place was Pete. "Hey Pete, are you ok?" I asked a little worried about him. "Yeah, you know I should ask you the same" "I'm ok, Rhino's punches really increased my Endurance" I replied with a slight chuckle at the end. "Haha, yeah that's right, By the way, this Insect is not bad and it's stronger than me also" "I'm not insect you filthy human" suddenly a head popped out of Pete's shoulder and retorted on Pete's last statement.