"Where?" I ask to make him even more mad.  We finish playing all of the games so we decide to walk out until something catches my eye.

"OMG!! A claw machine!!!! I wanna play!!" I say, happily skidding my way to the machine. I pull out loose change from my pocket and start playing. 

It turns out quiet loud music with peppy background sounds along with it. 

"Awwww." I say when I almost get the stuffed animal but fail too.

Jake laughs at me and I punch him in the shoulder.

"Let me try." he says while I move away from the machine to watch him play. He puts in coins and the machine spits out loud music.

"Jake! Goodluck!!" I say before he plays. 

He gets the stuffed animal easily while I stand there in disappointment. 

"Wowww! That is so cute!!" I say while patting the stuffed animals head. 

"Here." Jake says while handing me the stuffed animal. I have no thoughts in my head so I think he is asking me to hold it for a sec.

"Keep it." he says proudly. I realize he is giving it to me so I jump up and down in happiness.

"Thank you! Thank youuuu!" I say while gazing at the stuffed animal.

"Hey! Don't give it more attention then me!" he says making me scoff and slightly giggle. I fling my arm and interlock it with his. I happily skid out of the arcade with the stuffed animal in hand. 

"Jake? Can I ask a question?"

"Sure princess." he says making me roll my eyes jokingly. 

"How are you top of our school but you have time to master arcade games?" I say sarcastically. He glares at me in a sassy way and walks away.

"Yah! I was joking!! I think!!" I say while chasing after him. I take Jake to this aesthetic café I have been wanting to go too.

"Whaaa! So pretty!" I say while looking around at the beautiful decorations that are bathing in the natural sunlight. 

"Okay I'll get the iced latte with light ice and you, Jake?" I ask while looking at him confusedly looking at the menu.

"Uh.. Can you order for me?" he says nervously and I chuckle and say "and one hibiscus iced tea. Can I also can I get one strawberry cake?" I say to the cashier and which she nods. 

"Okay that will be 75,000 won. Cash or credit?" the cashier says. Jake gasps and throws his hand over his mouth. It makes a loud smack noise that makes me jump to the side.

"Geez! It's so expensive!! I'll pay.." he says. He reaches into his pocket to find his card. I quickly shoot out my hand with my card. 

"No. I wanted to come here, I'll pay." I say while handing the card to the cashier. She lightly gasps and widens her eyes at the card.

"Is something wrong?" I ask out of concern.

"no no, it's just that this is a black card! I've never seen a unlimited black card before!!" she says while handing me back the card. I laugh and take the card from her.

"Okayyy, Hyejin be flexing that she's rich!" Jake hypes me up while I sit down at a seat. We wait for our buzzer to beep so I pull out my phone. I start taking selfies until the buzzer buzzes. My phone buzzes a notification from instagram and Jake starts giggling right after.

"Uhh ok." I say while opening the notification.

Jake_;):

With someone special ;) @Hyejin_bored!!

Liked by 204,029 and reposted by 45

~

I blush slightly and before Jake can notice the buzzer beeps.

"I'll get it!" I say while shooting up from my seat and getting up. I cool down my face with my hands. Damn. Why does my heart flutter so easily?

I hear the door open and the bell attached rings. I ignore it and greet the barista. I grab out drinks and desserts and take some tissues. I walk back to our table.

"Okay I br-"

"Niki. What are you doing here?" Jake says with a cold glare. His glare changes when he speaks to Niki. They don't even notice I'm here. I realize Niki is right in front of me. What? How?

"Stop! Your scaring me!" I hear a high pitch voice come from the corner of my eye.

Word count:1348❤️❤️❤️