2. Avani

SongKho Gaye hum kaha

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Song
Kho Gaye hum kaha

"Avani beta wake up"said Shital rajput trying to wake her daughter ho

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Avani beta wake up"said Shital rajput trying to wake her daughter ho.

Avani groaned and grumbled something in her sleep .

"Mumma yrr sone do na " and pouted. Shital smiled at her daughter and said "beta wake up. You have office today"

Avani groaned and woke up rubbing her eyes. Trying to get over the dizziness and After effects of sleep.

For her waking up in the morning is the worst thing one has to do .
It's the hardest task.

And sleep was her favourite thing in the world.
She then went in the washroom and got ready for the day.

"Good morning dad" she greeted as she sat near him on the table.

"Good morning princess. "He said with a small smile.

"So you are ready to leave for Paris.?" He
asked.

His business was now given to Avani a few month's ago. And she was handling the company perfectly. The issues of investment was perfectly sorted out by her.

"Yes dad i will be leaving tonight. "Avani said with mouth full of parathe.

Her father chuckled at her while she pouted innocently. Her mother laughed at her daughter's antiques.

"eat first then talk" Avani's Mother said to her.

"Mumma papa bye. Love yaa. See ya after the balll. "Avani said dramatically and kissed her mothers cheeks after having the break fast.  And then her fathers cheek leaving them chuckling there.

Avani ran out of the house towards her car driving towards her office.

While driving her Mobile rang and she answered it while keeping it on speaker.

"MA'AM The interns are going to start today. So when will you be here?" Her secretary Maya asked.

Avani sighed and said "I will be there in 15 minutes." And hung up.