13

"This Academy is HUGE!" The Princess Athanasia exclaimed the moment she took her first step inside of the Academy's premises.

"It truly is. It's bigger than the Academy in Arlanta, and more beautiful too." Ijekiel replied, eyes full of amazement as he gazes at the magnificent building standing tall and wide infront of him, the Academy's field is wide with a huge wisteria tree in the middle of it and few picnic tables surrounding the tree.

"Haa. What the hell are you noth waiting for? Let's go the Headmaster's Office and get this over with." Lucas said, a scowl resting on his face.

Athanasia stuck her tongue out at the magician before dragging the two boys to wherever her feet will lead them.

"A-Ah Princess, I'm afraid that we're only going in circles..." Ijekiel trailed off after yet again seeing the Academy's entrance for the third time.

"Excuse me? Are the three of you new around here?" A melodious voice asked, the trio turned around and saw a girl about their age smiling gently at them.

Athanasia hurriedly let their sleeves go and curtsied at the girl, "Yes! I'm sorry but can we trouble you by leading us to the Headmaster's office?"

"Wait. You don't know where the office is?!" Lucas asked.

"If I did, we would probably be there now, right?" Athanasia retorted.

"Haa. You are such a brat."

Ijekiel was about to play mediator between the two when the girl cleared her throat and gestured her head towards the front, "Shall we go now? The Headmaster is a busy person, he usually spends his time doing experiments and inventing things on top of being the Empire's Imperial Magician."

"Eh? The Headmaster is the Imperial Magician?" Athanasia replied, shocked.

"Yes, my Lady. From what I've heard, His Majesty himself is the one who granted him both positions. Well, the Headmaster may seem aloof but he's actually a pretty fun guy! You'll like him of course!"

"Sorry to butt in, Princess, but I believe you haven't told us your name yet, my Lady." Ijekiel interjected gently.

The emerald eyed lady stopped on her tracks before her face morphed into a shocked one, "Oh, I'm sorry for my rudeness! But my name is Ysha Godric, my older brother is an Imperial Knight."

"That's nice! My name is Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and this is Ijekiel Alpheus, and this grumpy one over here is Lucas." Athanasia introduced, ignoring Lucas's indignant yell.

"It's our honor to meet you, Lady Ysha." Ijekiel, the ever gentleman, replied.

"I see! I had an inkling that Lady Athanasia was a Princess, and it turns out that she really is! It is also my greatest honor to meet the Empire's guests!" Ysha replied cheerfully.

"Haa. Are we there yet?" Lucas asked impatiently.

"Yes, we're already here actually." Ysha replied, stoping infront of wooden double doors with crystal knobs.

"I believe I have served my purpose, I wish you the best of luck!" Ysha bid them her goodbyes before turning on her way and humming a merry tune.

Now, the three of them stood in front of the door, waiting for something to happen.

"If the three of you have already finished assessing the door, then you may come in. You already have made me wait for far too long." An annoyed voice called from the inside.

Lucas clicked his tongue before grasping both doorknobs and turning it on his hands, the doors opened at the same time revealing a normal looking office save for the tall bookshelves lined up on the other side of the room.