12

After several minutes of having a staring contest, Athy's father finally relented and gave his permission for her to go with them, much to Athy's joy. So she ran to her Dad and gave him a tight hug and a kiss to the cheek.

Claude just clicked his tongue and gestured for Felix, "Felix and Lilian will go with the three of you."

He said it in a tone that accepts no arguments, Athy nodded her head vigorously and ran out of the room to prepare her things. The two boys also went on their way to prepare their side as well.

Three days after, Claude sent the five of them off, informing them that yes, the Emperor of Lithios has already been notified via letter that was delivered by a hawk, and that their stay has already been arranged by the Lithian Officials and thus they have nothing to worry about.

"Lily, do you know anything about the Lithian Empire?" Athy's voice broke the silence that has enveloped their carriage.

Lilian York, Athanasia's nanny, combed her fingers through Athy's hair and smiled gently.

"I know just a little, Princess. Why do you ask?" She asked gently, Athanasia shook her head before closing her eyes, Lily's hands doing its magic to lulling her to sleep.

"Just curious, 's all" Athy replied sleeping, she faintly head Lily chuckle before drifting off to a sleep, wondering how the three boys are doing in the other carriage.

On the other carriage, the red haired knight is the only one who's awake, it seems like that the two other boys were drained off of their energy after bantering back and forth for the last two hours.

Felix drew the curtain open by a little bit to gaze at the surroundings, his mind then flew towards the Empire where they will temporarily stay for the whole duration of two years.

Not much is known about the Lithian Empire, only that it is currently being ruled by a(n) extremely powerful man, one who is far more powerful than Felix's emperor. And that the Empire is far more advanced than the other Empire with it's many inventions, the famous ones being the butterfly message and the talismans for the people with no knowledge of magic to be used.

Felix thought that this is what Emperor Claude has been aiming for, the five of them especially the junior trio learning of things from Lithios that can be brought to Obelia as well.

The Emperor has shared that maybe if all went well, the Lithian Empire will allow some of its Academy Teachers to go to Obelia and teach the basic customs and such to the children of Obelia.

———

"Finally!" Was the first thing that Athy heard when she stepped out of the carriage, Athy looked at Lucas who's currently busy doing stretches and to Ijekiel who's currently roaming his eyes around.

"Ah, after a week long trip, we finally arrived." Lilian's soft voice said, Athy agreed with her nanny and held her hand.

"Greetings, it is very nice to finally meet you." A voice gentle as the breeze cut in, they all turned around to see a regular height lady with shoulder length hair standing not far from them holding on what seemed like a book.

"Greetings as well, I am named Lilian York, to whom do I owe the pleasure?" Lilian introduced herself and held out a hand, the lady smiled gently before shaking Lily's hand.

"Oh, pardon me! My name is Anji Randou, I will be your guide for today, please do not worry about your things, the guards will take care of those. Please come inside, this is where the five of you will stay." Anji said, leading them inside of what seemed like a manor.

Upon entering, Athy can't help but let out an awed sound, even though it's just a manor it can already pass as a palace, it's beauty and state is comparable to the ruby palace back in Obelia.