Chap 13

Tzuyu's POV

What the fuck is happening

Im sitting across Myoi Mina What the fuck??!

I can't stop shaking and I can barely look at her in the eye. I can feel her hazel eyes staring through my skull.

Ah... how did this happen?

Flashback

What should i do about this? I prioritize my company alot but, How am I supposed to think this out.

I stare at my ceiling thinking deeply. Ahh.. Am i seriously going to ask advise from this person?

--

I knocked on the door waiting for a response on the other side. The door opened revealing a blonde haired girl, Sana, she looks fresh out from the shower with a towel over her shoulder.

" Oh Tzuyu! You didn't message me that you were visiting. Come in! " She stood out of the way to make entry for me. While walking in i noticed her apartment smelled nice. It has a minty but fresh smell Never knew she could keep her place this well.

I sat on the couch as she sat beside me.
" Why are you here? " The woman questioned me while looking at my face
scanning it completely

" I wanted advice. But i know you're probably not gonna help but oh well. " I leaned back as i sigh

" Come on tell me Tzu. I wont do that bad" she leaned her head on the headrest

" I have this old friend and i used to like her but she did a very unexplainable and terrible thing. I didn't want to ever talk to her for the damage she had done to me but, This morning. As i was looking through a list. I saw her companies name and i immediately knew it was hers. " I looked down, " I don't know what to do Sana.. I want to do it for the company since i know she does work well but, How about our condition? Relationship? " I glanced at her, She was staring at the floor listening to me well.

" Well.. Your personal life and your company shouldn't coexist right? You know to yourself that your company's important you shouldn't let past feelings get in the way. " She explained with a poker face. She looks hot?

Oh god what am I saying?!

I cleared my throat, " Y-Yeah, That's a good explanation.. " Fuck! I stuttered? " Thank you, Sana. "

" Anytime Tzuyu. I hope you think this through" She warmly said giving me a smile.

End of Flashback

" Would you like anything? It's on me. " Mina broke the silence between us

" Oh no thanks. " I plainly said staring at the scenery outside trying to avoid her look

" Can you please look at me once ms. Chou? " I got shocked from her request

" I'm not used to outdoor meetings. My apologies. " I looked at her. She changed alot.. Her hairs shorter, she dresses differently. How long has it been?

" So, Ms. Chou. You have seen my request right? "

" Yes Ms myoi. "