Chap 16

Sana's POV

Momo hurriedly barged in my front door, " Sana what happened? " She rushed over me as she wiped my tears.

" It's so fucking painful! I hate her so much I shouldn't be crying like this but I can't help it. What do I do Momo? " I looked at her desperately as she gave me a look of concerned.

" It's going to be okay Sana, honestly just leave her alone now okay? You've read the signs it's time to stop. " She rubbed my back.

My mind was saying yes but my heart was refusing the thoughts. I loved her, truly. What she did broke my heart. Was I a joke to her?

" I can't possible forgive her. I think it's time to cut ties with her. She'll find someone else eventually, who am I anyways? " I looked at momo.

" You are Minatozaki Sana and you are an amazing friend, never forget that. " Momo held my face, " You should stay with your grandparents for now to distance yourself. Does Chou know the place? "

" No. I do miss my grandparents though, maybe I should. " I thought about it as my mind agreed. " Thanks for being here for me momoring, I probably look miserable" I chuckled as I wiped my tears.

" No no, it's fine. I can watch over your apartment while your gone, if that's fine ofcourse? "

" Sure, I trust you enough with it. Just don't trash the house, clean it regularly. "

" Yes ma'am " She saluted as I laughed.

" I'll go to Busan by tomorrow, come help me pack I don't know what to bring anyway. " I stood up

" Let's go! " She dragged me into my room.

--

" Ahh sweetie! You didn't inform us you were visiting come come. " My sweet grandmother warmly welcomed me.

" Thank you nana. I missed you anyway. " I smiled at her, " Nana, can I stay for a few weeks? You know I miss my dear grandparents. " I begged

" Yes sure! You can stay for as long as you want. Do you want some of the bread I baked? It's delicious said by your grandpa. " She walked over to the kitchen.

" Speaking of grandpa, where is he? " I asked following her.

" He went out to settle some things, he'll be back by noon. Don't worry about the oldman, come eat eat. " She offered the basket full of bread; The scent pleasantly welcomed me as I opened the basket.

" Wow nana, these smell great. " I took one out as I bit a small piece, "Mmh, this is good. Your baking is always so good, whats your recipe na? "

" That will always be a secret hehe. I'll go out to borrow a few things, settle down here dear. " My grandma left as the front door shut. Being here felt peaceful especially because this place is far from the city.

I walked into my temporary room as I looked to see how bright it was. The color of the walls was still the same since the last time I visited, Bright pink. I sat down on the bed as I opened my phone.

Nayeon unnie🐰

Sana:
Hii unnie, how are you?

Nayeon unnie 🐰:
Oh Sana, what's up? 🐿

Sana:
Don't you live near Busan? If you don't mind, do you wanna hang out? 😗

Nayeon unnie 🐰:
Sure, I've been rotting in my room anyway.
Tonight then? Just send me the address and I'll be there in no time😛