Chapter Thirty-Nine||Foward

Start from the beginning

Work had got him all tied up.
He only found himself working on the pizzarea and possibilities for the franchise.

He looked up at the pinned planned.
It showed a prototype for a newly refurbished band consisting of freddy, chica, bonnie and foxy. Kinda like the freddy and friends TV show but there was two other animatronics he had decided to bring in.

Names? He hadn't gotten any for them yet. Although he will eventually come up with some.

The other two animatronics were a Aligator and wolf.

Pulling him out of his daze the phone began to ring.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Picking up the phone in a huff putting it to his ear.

"Michael Afton speaking.."

He paused in shock.

"Charlotte..?"

---------------------------------------------

Second person pov

"Oi what are you going ??" The gator quizzed.

"To find Jack. They could be in terrible trouble.. even knowing they ripped chica beak off." You mummered that last bit, not expecting it to be heard.

"What!? The actual fuck!?" He shouted

"Shut up!! You're so loud!!" You harshly whispered back.

"Fucken hell, how the fuck did that happen?" His tone was harsh whisper.
Atleast he's listening.

"Uh.. Actually I have no idea myself.." now you thought about it, why the actual fuck did jack have something installed in its chest like that?

Why didn't thay concern you the entire time you were with them, afterwards!?

"What do you mean you don't know!? Isn't it your profession!?"

"Well I do.. they have like some weird grabby things... like uh A claw! From one of those claw machines! But more sterdy."

The gator gave you a blank look.

"What?"

You found yourself in the roxy race way, automatically the gator suggested the two of them could've ended up here. Which kinda wouldn't make sense since they were last at the entrance when you took off.

But you let him try and help.

"I'm sure they'll be here.."

"Right all I can see is endoskeletons. Wait.. the fuck!?"

The entire race way was practically covered in free roaming endoskeletons.

You remembered back to the task liam had given you awhile ago about this. The fact you did nothing about it caused them to take over roxy race way.

"Jesus fuck." The gator cussed at the sight.

"Language" you snapped
Jacks rubbing off on you, aren't they?..

The gator shot you a glare as you snuck into a nearby stall that sat in the middle of roxy race way.

The gator followed you behind you. Whatever moving endoskeletons had been stopped mid way. Once they saw you were looking their way.

Closing the door of the small diner you locked in case with gator inside with you.

"What are we doing here?" He said looking around the small diner.

"Well If we stay out there I'm pretty sure it'll just become a endo-apocalypse."

He rolled his eyes as you flicked the diners lights on. Powering on what ever worker bot was in side had power on along with the lights.

"Hello welcome to roxy diner where we serve the finest shakes in the wild west"

"The actual fuck?.." the gator scoffed at the work animatronic. Whilst you walked passed him, towards the animatronic.

"What are you doing??" He growled.

"Getting something to drink atleast. " You turned around and gave him a shrug. Making him more irritated.

You sat down at the wooden bar.

"Can I get a (f/d favourite drink)?" You asked tapping the wooden surface.

"Coming right up matey" inaccurate representation of a cowboy.

The animatronic went over to it's little fridge and started to get your drink ready.

Monty came up right behind you, standing over you. With a huff he pulled two seats together making a seat for him to sit at.

You froze at the sudden bang of the diners door.

You both turned to the door.

Word count 1125