••Reborn••

Start from the beginning

"Hai. But get dressed. Don't want anyone thinking your a pig."

"That's not funny baa-chan!"
**--**--**---
The village was quiet, but not too quiet. Like neutral. Walking under the hot sun, which made me sweat inside my purple shirt, white shorts that reached my knees, and my sandals. Though I worried more about my grandma seeing as she was old and frail. Don't get me wrong...she was a ninja once...so I don't worry too much. As she held my small hand, I bit my lip as I looked around the buildings of Konoha, which looked fairly new and old. Too bad the village would recognize me as only Rin Nohara, and not the girl who loved to watch anime.

"Alright Rin," I heard Ai say as I was brought out of my thoughts, "were here at the park, so be good and play fair." She said with a serious voice as she let go of my hand and allowed me to look around. Looking around at the small park, I noticed there were a set of swings, a slide, a few trees for shade, and some benches where parents were sitting watching their children.

Walking forward, I looked back and noticed Ai as she sat on one of the benches near a couple. Smiling sweetly at her, I returned my eyes towards the running children. Wow...your reborn and your suddenly shy...wow Rin...good job... I thought as I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Oi! You girl with the purple paint!" I heard as my eyes turned me towards a small brown haired boy who was running towards me. Pointing at myself as the boy stopped in front of me, panting, he nodded as he smiled at me. "Yeah! Do you want to play ninja? I'm missing a partner." He said as he placed his hands behind his head as his brown hair was in a pony tail, a scar going across his nose.

"Hm...sure!" I said with assurance as I almost giggled at his smile. "I'm...Rin Nohara! And you?" I asked as I seemed to have seen this boy before as he looked the same age as me.

"Hm?" He said as he smiled cheekily again. "I'm Iruka Umino, nice to meet you Rin!"
**--**--**---
"So...how do we play?" I asked as he had passed me a few cardboard shurikens. Looking at me as he wiped his hands on his blue shirt and brown shorts, he began to think of the rules.

"Well...its simple! Were the ninja and the other team is the enemy. All we have to do is throw our shuriken and hit them and we win!" Iruka said as I nodded. Seemed simple enough.

"OK. I think I got it." I told him as I gave him a thumbs up. Nodding, Iruka waited for the signal.

"Ok....let's go!" He said as he jumped off the tree we were in as I followed him. Note to self: Never sit on trees again I thought in fear as I landed on my butt, which sent pain across my back and of course, my small butt. This...is going to be a long game if it contains climbing trees.
**--**--**---
So we had lost at the end, thanks to me. I ended up being an easy target seeing as I could barely climb trees, or I'd make noises when I step on twigs. Although Iruka should have been mad, he actually just grinned at me kindly.

"It's okay Rin!" Iruka said as the sun was setting and we were returning to our rightful guardians. Me to Ai. Him to his parents. "It was your first time anyway. You'll get better."

"Thanks Iruka-kun." I said as I slumped in depression. "At least I tried."

"Hey Rin," Iruka said as he tried to get me out of my sad state. "Want to play tomorrow? I can teach you how to play more!" Iruka exclaimed enthusiastically as his parents came to get him.

"I don't know...Ai might not let me, but I promise you we'll play together again!" I promised as Ai came to get me.

Ruffling my hair, Ai smiled at me and Iruka. "Did you make a new friend Rin?" Ai asked as I and Iruka nodded.

"Hai. This is Iruka Umino! He's my new friend and partner!" I said as he agreed. Ai smiled as she grabbed my hand and bid farewell to Iruka and his parents, leaving only us both alone walking home. "Seems like I'll have to let you our more." Ai murmured enough to let me hear.

"Really? Does that mean your letting me..." I asked as I knew what she was trying to tell me.

"Yes Rin. I'll allow you to go to outside at anytime, but the academy is still pending."

"Yay!" I shouted as I jumped on Ai and hugged her. "Arigato baa-chan! I'll make it up to you someday!"

"You already did Rin...you already did. Now...who wants more cake?"

"I do!"
**--**--**---
Welcome to my New Book, Reborn. Its actually going to be quite a fun one to write since there's going to be a lot of interesting things to write ^-^

First off I'll be writing this book to maybe thirty of fifty chapters... ^-^; Let's see if I could do it!

Anyways thanks for reading!