"Stop reminding me of something I'm aware off. I just like how my life is right now," Prin sigh dramatically. This is going to be a long, long night.

--

Days has passed, week in the paradise is already over. Un and Muang Nan needs to go back to Bangkok, they need to meet the Chareonphon Family. Nan wanted to stay more with Un's family but reality is already calling them out.

Within the week, Muang Nan got close to his mother that they text and call everyday. He is happy, finally... She got through him. He opened his heart to his mother's love and he believes there's no going back.

Un knew about Muang Nan now talking to his mother. They become close too fast making Un happy. Now, his boyfriend have a connection to his family. Now Nan won't feel like an outsider in the Chareonphon clan.

"Ready to go back?" Un asked Nan while he pack their bags. Nan pout shaking his head. Un smile and gently bite Nan's cheek.

"Ouch," Nan said as he hit Un in the arm. The man just chuckle and continue to pack. God, Nan don't want this vacation to end.

--

"Oh, my baby boy, I'll miss you," Som said as tears gather in her eyes. She doesn't want Un to go too soon. She let Un's face go and hug her son tightly.

"Ma, we'll be back... Don't worry," He knows why his mother is like this, with him being sad because he got rejected before he decided to not burden his parents with his depressed self and stay in Bangkok. Som let her son go and nod understanding.

"You better!" She said and turn to Nan ang hug the boy tight like what she did to Un. God, she'll miss them both.

"I'll miss you also Nan, please come back soon okay?" Som said letting the boy go. Muang Nan smiled and nod his head. He'll be back, definitely.

The couple said their goodbyes and got into Un's car driving away.

"Nan looks nervous going back," Som said at her husband who's behind her. Bas knew it may have something to do with Muang Nan's family.

"Un is with him, I'm sure they'll be fine," Bas prayed that if something goes down, his son will contact him right away.

--

Traveling back to Bangkok will take time. Words are not need, their silence is comfortable. Un and Muang Nan speaks with just the gentle touches... Un's hand on Nan's thigh as they drive with the song Tú by the singer Maye on the radio. It rained earlier, Nan roll his window down and smile, he remembered the day they first met, it was raining. Nan heard a saying around Un's household, if it rains - it's a blessing. Does it apply to their meeting?

The smell after the rain calms him. Nan knows that the peacefulness that they have right now won't stay for a long time as they are about to meet his father.

"Tell me about them," Oh, his family? Nan think back, he really doesn't know his family that well.

"You met my mother before, since we are now talking, I know that she already loves you," What else, Nan thought.

"My father strongly oppose the same-sex relationships. I don't really know my sisters, their names are Penny and Milk. They're both like me, seeking for a father's love," He knows that his sisters are blindly idolizing their father. They didn't know about that mistress that he have and a son to booth it up. Nan wonders if that other son that his father have also got the same paternity test.

Un knows, acceptance will be hard when it comes from a family like Nan's.

"So in short, your father won't like me," Un said jokingly. Nan roll his eyes.

"Well, I don't like him as a father. He can keep his opinions to himself," Nan said nonchalantly. Well damn, Un can already feel the tension.

--

Un driving pass the humongous steel gate of the Chareonphon Mansion, he take his time to took in all of the things about the place. He was in the place last time but it was night time, he didn't pay attention to it. But seeing it at daytime is unreal. Everything is polished to perfection - the color, the design, the lines... All perfect.

"Well, a perfect house for an imperfect family," Nan said. What a heavy feeling being back in this house. Un squeeze Nan's thigh making the young male look at him.

"I'm here, be calm," Nan nod at him, click his seatbelt off him and close the space between them - capturing Un's lips.

Un's hand gone up to caress Nan's jaw, kissing slowly, fingertips tracing Nan's neck to his nape. The knock on the window broke the lover's apart, still in their love haze. Nan turn to his side of the car window and saw his old Nanny who's smiling at them shyly.

"You okay now?" Un asked Nan as he sigh and nod.

"Well it's now or never," Nan said as he ready himself before getting out of the car.

--

"I don't like that man for my son," Oh, is that his father's famous acknowledgement about him? Standing behind his father is his two sisters who is as always giving him a poker face. On his father's left side is his mother who gave him a warm smile.

"I don't like you as my father but did you hear me say it outloud?" Nan said nonchalantly, the head of the Chareonphon Family was rendered speechless as his jaw drop. Muang Nan's sisters eyes are widen with disbelief while their mother is there trying to hold her laughter in.

"Mama," Nan said softly taking a step towrds his mother who open her arms for him. Finally, someone he can come home to in a place that made him feel like an outsider.

"Un, darling... Welcome back, I'm excited to talk to you also," Nan's mother said to a smiling Un. Now, he can see Nan's mother clearly, is she a korean?

"They're here to meet us Tom, for once stop going against your son's decisions," Nam said to her husband leaving the maids and butlers dumbfounded.

--

This is the most awkward dinner Un has ever joined. No one is talking, all you can hear is just the utensils.

"If you want to have a boyfriend, that ex of yours will do, you know," Well shit. Un's body straighten up, god, those words offended him. He gripped his utensils hard, Nan on the other hand - slam his hands on the table.

"How impolite," Muang Nan said as he let his silverware go and wipe his mouth with the napkin. He then look at his father.

"How did you found out about Tat?" Nan's face is blank.

"I have my source of course,"

"And does this source told you what Tat did to me?" That caught his parents attention, what?

"What do you-"

"Am I late?" The door of the dining room open revealing Tat. Oh dear god, they invited him.

"You've got to be kidding me," Nan said as Un's arm instinctively gone to Nan's front, as if stopping anything from reaching Muang Nan on his sit.

Nan grab the side of Un's shirt tightly. Well, maybe it's their time to meet with each other.

--

Tat's happiness is onto the roof not when he saw the man beside Muang Nan. The guy looks familiar, looks like near Nan's age too. The way that arm of that tan guy slide in the front of Nan like he is protecting him gives Tat the answer he was looking for. Muang Nan already moved on from him and have a new lover - not only that... The guy seems to know what happened the last time they saw each other.

"Nan," Finally, he let the name out of his mouth.

"Tat," Cold, the sound of his name used to sound so warm from his plump lips. Now they held vile emotions that he doesn't want to feel from the only man he ever love.