29

"Isn't this relaxing?" Eren exhales deeply while submerging his shoulders underneath the hot water.

You two are in the spa which is on the roof of the lodge. It's half outside and half inside and right now you're near the edge, looking out at the slopes where some skiers and snowboarders are wrapping up their activities before they close the lift for the night.

"Very," you smile at him, your arms swirling the water around. "I'm glad we have the place to ourselves."

Eren inches closer and causes your back to hit the side of the spa. He places both hands behind you and corners you in.

"Well, what shall we do?" He leans in and brushes his lips against your neck.

You tilt your head, giving him more access. "You tell me."

"I'll say anything you want me too, babe, " he whispers with such a lustrous tone, you wish you could melt into him. "Like how much I love your skin." He trails his lips over your collarbone. "How your breasts fit in my hands." He cups your tits that are concealed in your bathing suit and squeezes gently. "How you taste," his tongue slips into your mouth the moment his mouth makes contact with yours.

You press your hips against his and hold onto his waist under the water. The kiss is deep and he tastes like the apple pie you had for dessert down at the restaurant.

His hand sneaks between your thighs and inside your swimsuit. You let out a small gasp as he finds your clit.

"I just want to breathe you in," he moans against your lips.

You thrust against his finger, wanting more of him.

As he begins to insert his finger inside you, there's a female voice echoing through the inside part of the spa and another one responding to it.

Eren moves away and pulls his finger out of your swim bottoms and then wraps his arm over your shoulder. Your eyes move to the approaching figures.

"Oh hey guys," Sasha waves at you and Eren, wearing a  white bikini and then your eyes drift over to the other girl. Mikasa. She's wearing a maroon one that makes her boobs look like that of a model in a playboy catalog. They're perfect.

"Hey," you hold in your jealousy and smile. "You guys are going to love this view."

Mikasa slips in the water and you're thankful for that because the water can hide her perfect figure. "I've already seen it," she shrugs. "Two years ago. Wasn't there more snow though, Eren?"

He tenses, his hand grabbing your shoulder tighter. "I don't remember."

So he's taken her here? You guess you shouldn't be too surprised. They were together after all. Even if he said it was toxic, that doesn't mean it was all bad. It was a serious enough relationship that he brought her on vacation.

"I'm sure most of the trip was a blur," her dark eyes pierce into his. He stares back and you feel like you're not invited into whatever memory they're silently sharing right now.

He slides his tongue over his teeth and looks over at you with a smile. "This trip is the only one I'm remembering." He whispers this to you, probably not wanting to hurt Mikasa's feelings.

"Well I'm excited for tomorrow," Sasha stretches her arms above her head. "It's swimsuit slope day. Since it's New Years."

You give her a confused look.

"It's when everyone wears their swimsuits and goes skiing while the fireworks go off. It's a total blast. Mikasa and I are going," she grins. "You guys should come too."