17

Please Vote & Comment If You Can

"Where are you taking me?" You stumble over the lumpy lawn towards a wooded area. "It better not be to another one of your hook up spots. I'd rather you not take me to the places you've fucked girls."

He looks back with a soft smile, one you can barely see it as the lights from the house fade away. "It's not. This place is special."

Special...?

Why would Eren take you somewhere that's special to him? You only think this because you had just ignored him for two weeks and now he's seeming like he's forgetting it? You sure haven't.

Just because the two of you had sex doesn't mean you can just forget that you need to tell him how you feel. Sex doesn't equal feelings and you wonder if Eren knows that. Does he think it was just sex or does he know what you really feel? Maybe he thinks they're one in the same.

"Well how far is it? I'm cold," you glance down at your exposed legs.

"Not far," he laughs.

You stare at his bare back and admire the movement of his muscles as he walks in front of you. You're both now surrounded by tree's and walking on a very overgrown trail. The ferns that are brushing against your unclothed legs are the reason for the itching to become overwhelming.

"Seriously Eren, are we going to get there soon?" You whine with impatience. You don't want to sound like a child or ruin his plan, but you're extremely uncomfortable right now.

He slows down his steps and then comes to a complete stop at the edge of a small ledge. "We're here, don't get your panties in a twist. You're going to love it."

"Well it better be pretty great because the itching and freezing cold is not worth a lot of things," you sighs and come up beside Eren, your eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"Take a look," his voice is calm and gentle, setting the mood for what's to come next.

You can't think of a word to describe the view. It's somewhere between enchanting and nightmarish. There's a large lake in front of you, just across the small bank. The stars and moon are reflecting in the rippling water.

"Wow," you suck in a breath.

"Told you," Eren's tone is smug but you can hear the lightheartedness in it. "Come on. This way."

Eren jumps down onto the sandy bank and looks up at you with his inviting eyes.  It's odd to have the mood change this fast. Just twenty minutes ago you were doing sinful things and now there's this weird romantic feeling in the air. 

"Trust me," he holds his hand out to you with a smile. "This'll be fun."

So you go ahead and take his hand, giving him your trust. Eren's proved his sincerity to you and it's time you give some back. You're the one withholding your feelings after all. Not him.

You jump down and Eren pulls you into his chest, his other hand shaking around to your lower back and pressing you against him to keep you from falling.

He doesn't make any move to go anywhere, he just holds your clenched hand against his chest, pressed between both your bodies.

"Your hair smells good," Eren pulls back from you but keeps his hand linked with yours. "Lavender?

"Yeah," you subconsciously grab a strand and smile to yourself.

"I like it," he turns and starts to pull you towards a dock a few yards away.

The two of you walk up the steps and then make your way down the wooded path. It's hard to see, but Eren keeps your hand secured tightly in his, leading you towards the edge of the dock.