Infiltration Time

Start from the beginning

Me:*takes out my phone* The security sure is tight here, huh? Let me check the other floor.

Karasuma:*looks at me* You can observe the other floor with your phone?

Me: Yeah, I hacked their system using the PC at the hotel and Ritsu is making sure my phone won't lose connection to it. Well, it's a different story if someone turn off the PC.

Karasuma: I see. We already have an advantage here.

Me: But just for your information, there's no camera at the top floor.

Karasuma: As expected. Well, we need to think of a way to pass through the lobby first.

Irina: What's the problem? Just walk through casually.

Sousuke*whispering*: Do you not understand the situation here, Bitch-sensei?!!

Kimura*whispering*: How are we supposed to get through all that security out there?!!

As I was looking at my phone screen, I noticed something when I looked through a camera in the lobby.

Me: Bitch-sensei, we could use your help now.

She smirked and walked into the lobby.

Irina: Just watch, kids.

She then deliberately stumbled onto a guard and acted like she was drunk.

She then claimed herself to be a pianist and would like to try to play the piano that was in the lobby.

She started to play the piano.

Sousuke: Sh... She's freaking good...

Irina then called out the guards that were guarding the stairs and asked them to get closer.

And of course, they took the bait and left their post.

Everyone noticed that Irina was giving hand signals.

"I'll buy you 20 minutes. Go."

Karasuma quickly went to the stairs and gestured us to follow him.

When we arrived at the stairs, some of us let out a sigh of relief.

Kayano: Phew. Everyone got through the lobby safely.

Sousuke: Bitch-sensei is amazing.

Isogai: Yeah, she never mentioned a thing about being able to play piano.