The Rose-Red Tyrant

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but I mean...These are crazy good!" The orange haired male said, turning to the male, "Like, he could sell these at—wait, Housewarden?!" He exclaimed shocked, seeing who it was.

"That you would think to touch something of mine...Well, I'm impressed with your audacity, at least. But the Queen of Hearts's rule 89 is quite clear. "Never eat a tart without the Queen's permission." The theft of tart is a serious crime!" Riddle said, before grabbing his pen, "Off With Your Head!"

"Bwaaah!"

-End of Flashback-

"And...here I am." He huffed.

It was quiet before Grim spoke up.

"So...The point is you're both terrible?"

"You don't think that it's insane for my magic to get sealed away for eating one slice of tart?! For a mage, that's like having your arms and legs bound and shackled! And then there were three whole tarts! Three! It's not like he could eat 'em all himself! C'mon, you know this is messed up!" He said, turning to the girl.

(Y/n) nodded, "Well, it is a bit too much."

"Riiiight?!"

"Yeah, but..." Grim trailed off, before the girl continued.

"If there were three tarts, as you said, then they were probably for a party."

The feline nodded, "Maybe it was someone's birthday or somethin'? Lookit that! We're, like, master detectives too!" He said, looking at the girl with a smile.

Ace put a hand behind his head and rubbed it a bit, "A birthday, huh...?" He said, trailing off.

"Did you apologize for eating it?" The girl said.

"Man...I thought you'd be more sympathetic! I'm a victim of the housewarden's tyranny here!"

"Well, he did go a bit extreme but stealing food is more of an offense." She said in a monotone voice.

The male could only sigh, "Aw, you gotta be kiddin' me!"

"Go apologize to him tomorrow."

Grim shook his head, "You don't go messin' with another man's meal..." He said, before realizing something, "Hey, wait a minute! I just realized I never got those cans of tuna the headmage promised me!"

"All right, all right. Fine. I get that I should apologize." The orange haired male said, before looking at the girl with a small glared, "But you're coming with me, (Y/n). This was your idea, after all."

The said girl nodded, "All right. It's only fair."

"Anyway you got a place for me to crash tonight?"

"You were serious about that?" The tanuki said, "Outside of the bedroom me and (Y/n) use, this entire dump is buried under a foot of dust. So if you wanna crash, you better start cleanin'!"

"Eh? But I cle—" The girl started but was cut off by the cat.

"Dude, no way! I hate cleaning!" Ace said, then looked at the girl, "Just let me stay with you (Y/n). I'm real slim. I won't take up much space." He smiled.

(Y/n) sighed and grabbed Grim, "Grim lied. I actually have clean rooms, and fixed the beds so they don't break." She said, getting up, "Follow me."

The male glared at the feline for the lie, but followed the girl.

-----

As they got upstairs the girl opened the door. 

"Here you go. Our room is next door. So, knock if you need anything, Ace."