'I'm coming for you All Fuck One*creepy giggles*'

"Ah that's quite alright! You must've been in a shock" she said to me with a comforting smile.

Now should I tell her the truth or not? And if I did how much? Mmmh nah let's lie, I was never a goody two shoes.

"Oh um. Thank you very much miss, um actually I think my quirk just manifested today" I said quietly making a cute face.

She gave me an awed face before correcting that she was already married and has a kid.

"Oh dear, is your parents nearby? We could call the police if you don't know where they are. Also your quirk is it teleportation or something like that? You suddenly appeared out of nowhere and—" Inko-san continued to ramble while I stared at her.

Wow, no wonder Izuku got that mumbling habit of his. Before Inko-san got more sidetracked I stopped her and told her I was fine.

"I think my quirk is like being a ghost, I was just looking at our TV when my hand suddenly went through! I was curious and excited so I went inside the tv and then I was here. I was standing Infront of you guys but you didn't seem to notice me, then suddenly I got this painful headache then I woke up here" I mixed some half-truths and half-lies in— wait actually its more like 80% lies and 20% truth.

Anyway Inko-san seems thinking about something. Also where the heck is my cinnamon roll?!

"I...see, but how is it related to a ghost?" She asked me as she seems to ponder what's the ghostly thing about it. I mean I guess since she didn't know about sadako it looks like I can travel through electronic gadgets. I should probably explain it to her.

"Oh! It's because of this movie I saw!" I told her cheerfully, swaying my hands around to shown my excitement.

"A movie?" She looks bewildered for a moment.

"Yup! It's a ghost that comes out of the tv and haunts everyone. The only way to stop the ghost is the find the...um... the...the something! I forgot about it but you gotta find something so the ghost would stop haunting you"

Huh.. why can't I remember the movie clearly? Did that evil author do something again? Tch good thing I blocked her in this chapter.

" Oh I guess it sound similar to your quirk. Do you have a name for your quirk yet? "

"A name.... "

I guess I haven't thought about that, well it's not like I could have thought of anything cuz I don't really have a quirk cuz I'm a quirk itself. Let's just avoid this now.

"I don't have a name yet but I'll think of something" I gave her a reassuring smile that would be wholesome if only my stomach didn't grumble.

SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!

"Oh sorry I forgot you just woke up. Would you like to eat with us? My son is in the kitchen. I don't want him to bother you too much so I made him wait"

Oh I guess that's where the cinnamon is. How fitting.

"Yes, thank you for the offer!" finally I could taste Inko-san's cooking!!!!

Inko-san helped me down the bed—curse you author and this tiny legs— and guided me to the kitchen. Upon arriving I saw Izuku watching some videos on the table.

He made his way to us after he notice us. He looks at his mom before giving me a nervous smile.

"H-hi! I'm Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you"

He gave me a wobbly but bright grin. Worthy of replacing the sun. Ah now that I realize, I haven't introduced myself yet haven't I?

"I'm Yurei Hotoke, nice to meet you too izu!"

I also gave him my best smile before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the table. What? I know it's not my kitchen but you gotta eat when you gotta eat.

"I'm hungry!"

"Okay I'll cook you both some katsudon how does that sound?"

"Fine!" We both said the same time before chuckling at the coincidence.

As I waited for the food I lowered my eyes to our intertwined hands. Surely enough, as long as I touch Izuku from time to time I can materialize and be solid for whole lot longer.

I should probably research about the things I can and can't do. It'll help izu when I finally tell him the truth and it'll also help me greatly  when I decided to visit some villains and heroes alike.

After waiting for a few minutes the newly cook katsudon was served infront of us by the one and only Inko Midoriya!

"Itadaikimasu!"

As I was going to take my first bite a sudden weird feeling came over me. When I came to I realized Inko-san and Izuku looking around with a concern look calling my name. I didn't get it at first but soon realized what happened after looking at my transparent hand.

What?! How the heck happened?!!! I was just about to eat my food too!!!!! Is it my stupid karma again??!

[Now kids, this is why you should be good to people. You never know what fate is throwing at you—]-» author

YOU—YOU DAMN AUTHOR!!!! MAKE ME SOLID AGAIN!! I WANNA EAT THE FOOD!!!

[Hehe *winks*—]-» author

______________
Well, this is surprising.

I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if your disappointed that I haven't updated my other book Protected yet. Since writer's block still persist me to this day I was trying to focus on my other books that are piling in my draft.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and just as I said before I don't know where this story will go.

I just had an idea of y/n reincarnating to mha but as a quirk. I didn't think much after that so I guess we'll see what happens along the way?

And yeah updates are...complicated and random. I don't have any plan on discontinuing any of my books though. But I guess there'll be some haitus and other stuff.

Word count:1636

_Crazy_Stone