Chapter Thirty-Six||Past that Leaks.

Start from the beginning

Charlotte and Mike began to repeat the same thing each night, Michael would wait for Charlotte to come in. And they both would begin to work together. Michael always made sure to be there just before her shift starts.

He found better company around her, finding their similar intrests in things.

Most nights they would just sit in comforting silence, ever so while one speaking up.

Charlotte saw this a get away, from her boyfriend hell is household. His obessive persona. He was great.. Yes he was great but wasn't great of a man during his moments of under the influence of alcohol.

It didn't help when he would take ever little thing out on the (H/C) female during those moments.

But in a way she felt like she was betraying him by speaking her nights with the blue eyed male.

One night after coming in she found her way to the office, to only see Mike. 

She smiled at the sight of him, he had his eyes glued to a book in hand.

She sat down in the extra swivel chair beside him, make her head lean against the darker males shoulder.

He stiffened at first but shortly relaxed at the extra comforting pressure she put on his shoulder.

"What are you reading?"

"Oh.. just an old book I found.. my farther gave it to me for my eleventh. He wasn't sure of what to get a eleven year old child, since I was his first one.
So the old man gave me one of his novels thay he kept on his old dusty shelf, telling me it was family earloom."

He continued

"What bullshit that was" Charlotte burst out into a fit of laughter, Michael joining along

"Your father sounds like quite a dad."

The male paused. And sighed before face falling into a frown.

"Yeah.."  he went quiet.

The (H/c female noticed his change in demour, and automatically felt a sharp pain of guilt.

She had hit a senestive nerve. Michael wouldn't often speak of his family, but when he did would change the subject entirely.

"Michael... I'm-"

"Its fine, don't apologise." He said cutting her off. As he moved slightly away from the (e/c) female. Tears fell from his blue irises, he hid them within his hands.

She felt sadden in the lost of his warmth, she stood up moving over to the male.

He became stiff, placing down the book.

"(L/N)?"

"Charlotte, I've told you this before.." she stated calmly.

The female took the males hands away from his face. As she wiped each fallen trace of tears away.

Her heart raced, face a deep velvet red.

Their eyes locked.

Michael didn't know what to do but in the moment. It felt so damn right.

He pulled her down closer to him, pulling her face down into a deep kiss.

The girls eyes widen before softly melting into the warmth of his lips.

Eh let's say the next parts aren't so well... family friendly.

"Miss (L/N) you're pregnant."