Chapter 10

Chapter 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ WRITERS NOTE AND FOLLOW ON TWITTER MORE INFO ON BOTTOM.

"No, I think I'll pass." I said through a microphone suddenly by my face. He stood there with worries eyes searching my face, the crowd a dead silence.

"Took you long enough, of course I will." I said after a few moments chuckling at his expression. The crowd uproard into a rumble of "whoo!" and some "what the hells" probley from the joulous girls. His face sparkled in the setting sun, almost like Edward Collen. Sweet my boyfriend is a vampire.

No I'm just kidding. He's a human I pinky promise.

"Now let's play some soccer!" an announcer popped out yelling into another microphone echoing threw out the field.

All the soccer players ran back onto the field begining to start the game...again.

"Holy Shit, did that just happen?" I commented looking out at the field at Jake, talking to Anna.

"Yeah, I never knew my brother had a romantic bone in his entire body."

"Neither did I."

We continued watching the game, Jake scoring point after point after point. Everyone going into a load roar at each point. As for the other team, they just sat there like a bunch of scared dogs, tail between their legs, already knowing we have the game at three to zero.

"Hey Im going to get some food, ok?" I spoke to Anna.

"Alright get me a pretzel!" she yelled back at me as I began treding down the seats.

I got down to the food stands, hot dogs and fried food filling the air. Since it was during the game there wasn't to much people there, mostly the opposing team because they technicly already lost. To my surprise Justin was working the food stand.

"Hey best friend." he said giving me one of his breathe taking smile that he had ever since I could remember.

"Hey," I smiled back, "Why arnt you watching the game?"

"I don't know, not a big soccer fan." he spoke while sweeping down the counter with a wash cloth.

"Oh."

"No offense or anything, but most soccer players are pretty cocky." he said with a wink.

"I find that very offensive, considering you know, I've played forever." I acted taken back putting my hand on my heart.

"Good." He responded giving a little smirk.

"I'd have to say baseball players are more cocky then soccer." I fought back.

"Doubt it." he responding adding a psh.

"You didn't change much did you." I commented shaking my head with a smile.

"Neither did you babe."

"So I'll have two pretzels with cheese please."

I some how ended up behind the counter where me and Justin talked for what seemed like hours. Just catching up on the last years. I relized how much I missed him, I thought it was hard the first day he left. I'm just so happy to have him back.

"And do you remeber when we got chased out of walmart by that crazy old man that's face looked like it got ran over by a semi truck?" I laughed out both of us nearly on the ground laughing so hard reminising all these memories when we were 12 that I hadn't thought of for years.