Chapter 1 (and prologue)

She's My Best Friend and I'm in Love with Her Hell of a Player Brother?!

Prologue Type thing-a-magijy.

"Hey Anna"

"Hey Jenny"

Today was the first day of 10th grade, one more year smarter and one more year of stupid hot player guys that walked around Glendale High like they are the kings of the world. But this is yet another year of High School, the year the players get the cheerleaders fuck um and dump um the next day. The year me and my best friend have officially survived one year of high school and still have our virginity. Yet my best friends' brother is one of the top players in the school. The best soccer player on the varsity team and the one who can win girls hearts over in less then a hour, the one known for being a player but still gets a fuck every weekend only getting the girls hearts broken. Over and over and over and over. Shall I need to go on?! The player I had known since 7th grade. The one I've always had an ever so slight crush on, and when I mean slight, I mean slight. But he's a player now, I'm smarter than to fall in love with one though, that didn't even exist in my vocabulary so how would that even be possible. But it happened. How you say? Well I don't really know either but it happened. So just stop making me repeat stuff to you. Just read the story and maybe learn how to survive falling in love with a victorious 'world renounce' player that is indeed my best friends brother.

Chapter 1  

"How was your summer break?" I asked Anna (my best friend) as we walked up the cobblestone steps entering into our college looking school.  

"Great, the cruise was amazing; too bad I didn't get to see you at all though."  

"Yeah I know such a shame. But there was that one time." I thought back to the summer when we went swimming together. Including the player.

(Summer)  

"Hey Jenny want to hangout before I leave on the cruise?"  

"Yeah that sounds good. Where is this shindig happening at?"

"Just the swimming pool in my neighborhood, want to come?"

"Sure who's all coming?"

"Just Me, you and Jake and his newest toy."

"Ahh of course."

"Yeah I know." she said muffling a laugh.

"Well see you in a little." we exchanged byes and hung up as I quickly slipped into my yellow bikini and me having a blonde moment with my oh so brown hair not putting anything over it. Yeah stupid right, it just screams that I want to get rapped. Which I don't. In any way. What so ever. Anyways....

I met her over at the pool, her tanning and her brother and his newest fuck partner, now Shelby, the head cheerleader sitting in the hot tub making all those gross kissy faces at each other. I shivered at the sight gagging a little and when I regained normal state knocking on the black bars of the door so she could open the door since they were locked. Of course she didn't hear it being across the pool from me.  

Instead Jake had to hear it and pulled himself out of the hot tub. Arm muscles rippling and water running down his 8 pack, going all slow motion like in movies. Yeah I even think I might have drooled a little but quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand so he doesn't get any ideas. That may be bad..... Anywho he looked towards me eyeing me up and down, feeling like I my butt just had been slapped from some creepy old science teacher that collects insects in jars. The corners of his mouth slowly turning, giving me a really sexy grin but I just shrugged it of, not fazing me at all. I just pushed past him after he opened the door for me. Yeah that may be kind of rude but he disserves it so what ever.

"You look hot." he said turning back to me, Shelby not even noticing, such a bimbo. I just looked back looking at her to him and raised my eyebrow in a way that means PLAYER! And I turned around and continued towards Anna.

"ANNA!!!" I scream in her ear while she fell asleep soaking up the sun, nearly falling of the chair bed thingy.

"God Jenny you scared the shit out of me!!" she breathe still heavy and heart racing that I could almost hear it.

"Where's the shit then because I don't see it?"

"Har har so funny Jenny."

"Thx, but sorry, but it was so funny." I said imagining her face again. Eyes and mouth wide open like she just won the lottery. Which made me just start bursting out laughing once more.

(Back at school)

"Oh yeah how could I not forget almost peeing my pants when I'm in 10th grade."

"That was great!" I said again shaking my head hiding the smile growing on my face.

She just slapped my arm and kept walking. How rude.

"Well that was rude."

"Yeah, well you want to come over after school."

"Sure thing"

"Ok cool."

Yeah we had a love/dislike at times relationship but hey that the best kind right? Wows ADD much, I'll continue now.

"What your schedule?" I asked her as we arrived at my locker, hers being right besides mine, conveniently.

"Math, English, Gym, Science, Language, Pottery, and then History."

"Oh cool we have gym together." I said quickly going over my schedule in my head.

"Awesome and my brother is in there too."

Of course the one class that you can have a grade above you in, he's in it... one word HELL.

So I though I would try something new and I was bored so I did! Ok well please vote, comment, fan, share and all that gooood stuff thank you very much! <3