Epilogue

Kiara and Kuvo baby's

*Kiara pov*

4 months past

Months past and my tummy is getting bigger until it's almost time for me to give birth... The kids and I are in the nursery... Decorating for the new baby we put a crib far away from the kids bed... Then they put a night pillow... Everyone was in the living room doing there own business... After 30 minutes were done decorating... I sit down in the rocking chair while the kids play in the play are of the nursery... Then I felt my tummy getting hurt... Arrgg the pain' I thought

"Arrrggg" I shouted then the kids run to me and ask

"What's wrong untie Kiara?" Nira ask worriedly

"The baby" I scream... Then Nira and Mala left while the kids are trying to calm me down

"Untie Kiara you need to calm down" Toni said while holding my hands... Then I saw everyone came in worriedly... They went to me and ask

"Kiara what's wrong?" Kopa ask worriedly

"The baby" I said... Then I hear the ambulance... They went to me and put me in the bed... they ride me inside the ambulance while Kuvo was holding my hands... I keep my eyes close while fighting the pain... After a minute we arrive at the hospital they quickly put me in the ER (Emergency room)... They put an oxygen on me... And they try to calm me down...

"It's ok miss Kiara your in labor... So please calm down and relax" the doctor said... I slowly calm myself down and relax...

*Kion pov*

After Kiara was taken in the hospital we looked at each other worriedly...

"Your Father and I will go... And you stay with kids" mom said and left dad followed her...

"Daddy will untie Kiara be ok?" Koni ask Kopa while looking at him

"Yes sweetheart she will be ok" he said and carry her

"I wish untie Kiara will be ok" the kids said at the same time... We all look at each worriedly... Not knowing how would Kiara be...

*Kuvo pov*

I'm here outside the emergency room facing back and forth... I'm so nervous... Then I saw Mother and Father came...

"Is the doctor came out yet?"Mother ask worriedly

"No" I said while facing back and forth...

*Kiara pov*

My labor was to painful it took me 30 minutes... Then I feel the baby was about to came out...

"Ok miss Kiara if I say "now" you will scream as loud as you can ok" the doctor said

"Ok" I said trying to calm down...

"Now" the doctor said then I started screaming

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream... Then I heard a baby cry... I feel another one... I scream again

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream... I heard another baby cry... There's another one... I scream again

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream... I heard another baby cry... Then I feel another one... I scream for that last time

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream... Then I heard a baby's crying...

"Congratulations miss Kiara you have four healthy baby" the doctor said and left the emergency room the baby was with nurse... Then I heard the doctor talking to mom and dad... After 1 minute the nurse pull my bed out then I saw Kuvo looking at me worriedly... I was bring in the hospital room... I saw Kuvo, mom and dad came in... I looked at them tired... Then the four nurse came in with baby's... She gave me the older one which is a boy... Then the three nurses give the baby to mom, dad and Kuvo... My baby was Boy, Girl, Boy and the youngest one is a Girl...

"We have Quadruplets" Kuvo said smiling at me...

"What's going to be there names?" Mom ask looking at me...

"The older one was Kuvy since it's boy... The second one will be Kia since it's a girl... The third one was Kivo since it's a boy and the youngest one is Kiana" Kuvo said while looking at me... I smile and look at Kuvy... We spent the night here at the hospital... The doctor said I should stay here for 5 days to check on my baby's... Kuvy and Kivo look a lot like there father while Kia and Kiana look a lot like me... The next day everyone visit me including the kids... I still feel weak...

" Untie Kiara can we see the babies? "Koni ask I slowly get the blanket a little lower so the kids can see the babies...Then Kia cry Kuvo lift her up slowly and carry her... Everyone was looking AWE in the babies...

" Shh don't cry little Kia daddy's here"Kuvo said while looking at Kia... Then Kuvy,Kivo and Kiana started to cry... Kion and Kopa carry Kuvy and Kivo... I carry Kiana 

"What name is these two?" Kopa ask while looking at Kuvy

"Your carrying is Kuvy the older one while Kion is carrying is Kivo the third one then Kuvo was carrying Kia the second one and this is Kiana the youngest one"I said then everyone look at them with AWE look...Then Kiana started to cry louder

"Shhh mommy's here... Are you hungry little Kiana" I ask... Then mom put up the blanket while the kids are playing around the room... I breastfeed her in the right... She suck my milk... Then Kia cry louder...

"I think she's hungry" mom said Kuvo slowly put her on my left I breastfeed her... My two princess was sucking my milk... While my two prince(s) stop crying and went back to sleep...

After 5 days

I'm here at the nursery breastfeeding Kuvy in the rocking chair while the kids is getting ready for there naps...Then they went to me I kiss there heads and they went to there beds and take there nap... I pressed the remote that controls the nursery... I switched in napping mode... I put Kuvy to his crib then I hear Kiana cry... She must be hungry... I slowly lift her up and went to the rocking chair... I breastfeed her... I looked at the time it's already 1pm... I breastfeed Kiana then after she fall asleep I put her back at the crib... I sit in the rocking chair and look at them... Then Kuvo came and went to me... We looked at our Quadruplets sleeping peacefully... I looked at him and smile...

We may not be a perfect family but at least we're together...

No matter what challenges will come to us we will always can get through it... Cause as long as I'm with my family... I know I won't be alone...

As long my family is complete and together... We will always be as one...

This is Kiara the forever princess of the Pridelands... And my story ends here

The End

Hi everyone I hope you liked the story... And I'm sorry for the wrong grammar...