Treasure hunt

Treasure hunt

*Kiara Point Of View (POV)*

It's been 1 month since Kuva and Kadi defeated it's also 1 month since the plan of the orphanage is done and now they going to build it... I'm 2 months pregnant now... And my tummy is getting big... I'm here at the nursery watching the kids... Mom and are busy doing some Royal duties... Kopa and Vitani and the night/day pride was with the lion Guard patrolling... Kion and Rani was checking on the workers building an orphanage... Tiffu was with Baliyo and the lion Guard... Kuvo was in his coffee shop working....

"Untie Kiara we want to play" they said I slowly stand up and went near them....

"Ok how about we play treasure hunt" I said

"Ok" they said excited

"But first you need to take your nap it's already 1pm it's Time for your nap time... Now go to your bed and I will kiss your head" I said they went to there beds and lay down... I went near them and kiss them one by one in there heads...Then I went to arts and crafts area I cut an mini arrows then I draw treasure map.... I cut a red paper X... I went to the kitchen and put the toy key in the table... Then I put the arrow to the living room I put the toy treasure chest in the big box and glued the paper X in there...

"X mark the spot" I said and went to the kitchen I'm hungry... I picked an apple and make a sandwich for the kids I put it in the refrigerator and went to my room I put my headphone on and read my favorite book... I went back to the nursery and sit in rocking chair while I read my book... Then I feel my eyes getting tired... Then everything went black...

*Kuvo Point Of View (POV)*

I'm here in my coffee shop working... It's almost 4pm... I decided to call Kiara to check on her... I called her but she didn't answer... I called her 5x but no answer... Maybe she's asleep' I thought ... I told my assistant that I'm going somewhere and I won't be back till tomorrow... He just nod and I went to the garage and drove off... I went to the flower shop and buy her some flowers.... Then I went directly home...

*Kiara Point Of View (POV)*

I woke up and check the time it's already 4pm... I looked at kids slowly waking up... I put out my phone and saw Kuvo miss calls... He was calling me 5x times...

"Untie Kiara time to play" Koni said excitedly

"Ok I put an arrow everywhere and it leads one of the path lead to the treasure... You must chose the right path to find the treasure if you choose the wrong path it will lead you to the crocodiles" I jokingly said

"Here's the clue... To find the key you must go the place that has a lot of food to cook"I said  making the game exciting

" Umm place that has a lot food to cook"Rion said while looking at floor

" The kitchen"bingo said louder

" Why the kitchen? "Nira ask confused

" Because that's the only place that has a lot food to cook and also I'm hungry"he said while holding his tummy

" Your right" Rion said they run to the kitchen I followed them... They search the entire kitchen

"Here's the key"Mala shouted while holding the key...

" Here's your sandwich before you continued your treasure hunt"I said while giving them there sandwich...

" Delicious"they said while eating...

" Thanks"I said while looking at them... After 5 minutes they finish there sandwich and ask me...

" Untie Kiara tell us the the clue"Nira said excited

" Ok... Find a red arrow and follow it... it will lead you to the treasure...But be careful cause they are arrows that has a different color... And it will lead you to the traps"I said making it spooky...Then the kids start to find an arrow...

"There's an arrow but it's not red it's blue"bingo said

" No we won't follow it... We need to find a red arrow"Rion said while looking...

" Here's the red arrow"Koni said pointing on it

" Come on let's follow it" Ranilyn said and the kids start following the arrows... Until we reach the living room... They keep following the arrow until it stop in the big box

"X mark the spot" they said and open the big box they took the treasure chest out and open it with a key...

"It's a gold coin" Toni said smiling

"It's gold coin chocolate"Koni said and eat it... They all eat it...

" It's so yummy"bingo said while his face was full of chocolate 

"Don't eat to much or you might have an toothache" I said warning them

"Ok" they said and continue eating they eat 5 chocolate coin they drink lot of water...

"I think that's enough water" I said... Then Kuvo came in and saw us...

"Uncle Kuvo" the kids said and run to him...

"Hello kids" he said hug them...Then he went to me...

"I've been calling you 5x but no answer" he said while staring at me

"Yeah... I kinda fall asleep and I didn't notice it" I said scratching my back head...

"It's ok" he said and kiss my head... Then the kids start playing tag, hide and seek... I went to the sofa and sit... That's was tiring....

"Seems the kids made you tired" he said and sit Besides me...

"Yeah they sure have a lot of energy" I said and put my head in his shoulder...

"Rest for a minute" he said... I lay my head in the sofa

"But what about the kids?" I ask

"Don't worry about them I'll take care of them" he said...

3 months past

It's been 3 months... Since the kids and I play treasure hunt... And now I'm 5 months pregnant and my tummy is getting big... I'm here in the living with everyone else it's 8;30pm and the kids are asleep... Then I feel the baby move...

"Ahh" I said and hold my tummy... Everyone look at me confused and concerned

"You ok Kiara?" Kuvo ask worriedly

"Yeah... The baby just moved" I said while holding my tummy... Then he hold my tummy and talk to it...

"Hey little one don't be so naughty on mommy ok" Kuvo said rubbing my tummy... I just smiled at him knowing that he will be a great father soon... Then I feel the baby kicked

" They kicking"I said and sit properly...

" Yeah... I can feel it"Kuvo said smiling while feeling the baby move inside my tummy...

" The baby Keep kicking"I said holding my tummy...

" From the way I look at Kiara's tummy I don't think she's just expecting one baby... It might be two or three"Nirmala said looking at my tummy... After a minute Kuvo sit beside me again and the baby(s) stop kicking...

To be continued