The teens began running from the cell, but as Bolin was the last the leave, a zipping noise made him stop, squeak and blush, covering his groin. 

"Your fly was down," Lin stated bluntly, turning to leave 

"Thanks for catching that." The teen muttered, an embarrassed blush on his cheeks as he followed her. 

*

When they got back to the island, Elira grinned when she saw her siblings sitting on the steps looking bored with Pichi beside them. She let out a sharp whistle making Pichi perk her head up, chittering. Upon seeing her owner, the lemur let out a screech and bolted to the airbender. 

"Hey, girl! Miss me?" She giggled as the animal climbed onto her shoulder nuzzling her. 

"El!" The kids cried, rushing toward her grinning. 

 The teen knelt with her arms spread wide and laughed when her siblings tackled her to the floor. The other watched amused as the kids clung to their big sister. 

"We missed you so much" 

"I was only gone for like a day" Elira laughed before hugging them tighter "But I missed you too" 

Meelo climbed onto her shoulders, grinning "Can you come play now?" 

 Elira shook her head and put him back down beside Jinora and Ikki "No, Meelo. I gotta go help dad find Korra" 

"We'll help too" Ikki declared 

"Yeah, we wanna fight bad guys!" Meelo added, grinning

"No, stay here and look after mom and Gran-Gran" Elira pulled the kids in for another hug, holding them tightly "Everything's gonna be alright. You'll see" 

She gave them one last squeeze before getting up and heading inside with the others. The kids watched her leave and Jinora looked off to the side, a worried expression on her face. 

*

Lin and the teens walked into Tenzin's office, finding him on the phone at his desk. He looked stunned upon seeing them. 

"I have to go. Call me back the minute you hear anything" He hung up the phone and stood up, looking very surprised" Lin? Wh-wh-what are y- What are y- You should be in the hospital! And you four! You should be in prison!" 

Elira waved sheepishly "Hey, dad" 

"I figured you could use our help finding Korra," Lin stated

Tenzin rounded the desk and quickly pulled his daughter in for a hug "Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine, dad. We need to focus on finding Korra" El replied 

"Do you have any leads?" Mako asked, anxiously 

"I've been on the phone all morning, but nothing yet," Tenzin explained 

"We need Naga! She can track Korra." Elira declared 

"I'm afraid her polar bear dog is missing as well." Tenzin shook his head 

"Then where do we start?" Bolin asked 

"My guess is the Equalists are hiding underground in the maze of tunnels beneath the city," Lin said 

"Underground ... just like my father's secret factory. Figures." Asami muttered bitterly 

" Yeah! Yeah, that makes sense! When those chi-blockers had me and El in their truck, it sounded like we drove into a tunnel!" Bolin realised 

"I know where to start looking! Come on!" Mako exclaimed and the teens rushed from the room followed quickly by the adults.