Bonus ~

Anastasia POV:

Time is running. 10 years ago, I got together with the love of my life, met many new faces, saw the world and learned that I was pregnant. And now? Now I am married to the love of my life, we have 3 beautiful children together and still sail around the world.

Every year at the same time we meet with friends and comrades on a summer island in the new world for a few days and enjoy the time. Everyone calls it 'holiday'.

A lot has happened in the last 10 years. Straw hat Luffy has realized his dream and has become the king of the pirates. Eustass 'Captain' Kid, Trafalgar D. Water Law and Charlotte Katakuri are the new emperors. Blackbeard was defeated. The world government has been overthrown and thus the world is a mess. But little by little, all this is regulated.

Shanks is still an emperor. But it is becoming more and more difficult to defend the title from year to year. All the pirates are getting stronger and stronger. But that's also the appeal. We all love the sea come what may. Even the 3 little ones love the sea as much as we do. We raised the 3 on a pirate ship. We decided to do this because Ben and I just didn't want to stay ashore for more than a few weeks.

It is not always harmless, but there are many beautiful days. From time to time we also stop at an island for several weeks so that the 3 also understand and see the island life, but after only a few days all 3 ask when we will set sail again. They are pirates through and through.

"When are they coming? Normally they won't take so long!" I hear a young voice next to me say annoyed. My gaze wanders to the side to the voice and there I see my 3 little angels sitting. All 3 with a sulk on their lips.

My two 10 year old sons Kaito Edward Beckmann and Daimon Ace Beckmann. The first names of our boys were chosen by Ben and the middle names are at the request of Shanks. He wanted neither Edward Newgate nor Portgas D. Ace to be forgotten. Ben and I would agree with that. I would have liked to get to know them properly...

Kaito is the older one, around 3 minutes. On the 3 minutes he insists! He has light brown, shoulder-length hair and the same gray eyes as his father. His observation haki is also quite good. We don't teach him how to use it, he's a little too young for that. But the little ones are all damn smart.

Daimon is the younger of the twins. He has short black hair and the same green eyes as me. Both have the same facial features and mainly you can distinguish them from the hair and eye color and from the character. Daimon has the emperor haki. It was damn surprising when he first released it. That was on the ship and dumped both a few crew members and himself with it. Shanks taught both guys roughly how to control haki and they taught themselves everything else.

Between the two boys sits our little princess. Emilia Jane Beckmann. She is 7 years old, has beautiful dark brown, almost black, long hair and the most beautiful eyes there are. Her left eye is grey, like that of Kaito and her father, and her right eye is green, like that of Daimon and mine. She is a beautiful combination of Ben and me. Whether she has haki or not, we do not know yet. The boys even try to teach her.

"Exactly.. Playing Dad and the others pranks is getting boring. I want to play pranks on Uncle Kid.~" says Kaito with a devilish grin. Jap. Kaito and Daimon love to play pranks on everything and often the crew has to suffer from it, but everyone has something to laugh about. Therefore, the two guys have the nickname 'devil'.

"Yaaaa Uncle Kid! He's so big! I can always sit on his shoulders," Emilia says proudly. Even if Kid, Law and the others don't want to admit it, they all love the 3 little ones and they like to spend time with them.

"Mom? Who is coming?" asks Daimon now and right away 3 sets of eyes are on me. "Mhhh that's a good question. Crocodile is already there. Mihawk has also recently arrived and brought Rayleigh with him. Luffy has definitely agreed to come with his crew, which means they will be there soon. Law has also agreed and Kid... You know what Kid is like. He is definitely coming. Luffy said he was bringing some of his friends with him. Marco and the other surviving members of the Whitebeard Pirates also come here. OH and not to forget: Sabo and some revolutionaries are also coming here.", I enumerate. My gaze wanders to Shanks and Ben who are just approaching us. Shank's otherwise white shirt shines in a bright pink. He owes this to the twins, who put a red bra of mine in the white laundry and thus dyed the entire white laundry squeaky pink. Unfortunately, among them were ALL shirts of Shanks. "Did I forget to list someone?" I ask the two men. Ben comes to me, kisses me and hugs me from behind. I love this man more and more from day to day.