Camp, New arrivals

Start from the beginning

With the final moments of training nearing its end, Nemuri tried to convince the wild wild pussycat of joining them in the bath. But they didnt go for the idea, They were still far too shy about him being a prince But then with training completed Izuku decided to play a little with Eri and Kota before dinner, They wanted to play tag which Izuku was more than happy to do, Just running around with the two little kids was always fun, 

And as he was doing that, The girls spent their time cooking, having to keep their end of the deal, But thankfully they all were able to at least halfway cook, Again they were eating curry, with potato, rice, carrot, and much more. Instead of meat, they had Tofu. Each one had their task to make sure it would work out perfectly. Robin looked after every single pan with the use of her quirk, while others cut off the food and washed it.

But unbeknownst to everyone else, Deep within the forest, a large number of bugs were looking for the perfect location to start their ambush with them finding a cave within a small hillside mounting, perfect location to start their attack. But they had to wait to teleport over, For now sitting back at their base getting their gear in order.

'' Can we not just fucking go, I want to kill that fucking bastard.'' Muscular yelled out in frustration as he sat and waited, His eye scarred and removed from his picture.'' Just wait for it, big oaf,'' Pyro barked out as he stood smoking in the middle looking over a file of the wild wild pussycats.'' Spinner, Magna, you two kill the blondie and redhead, they are weak shits. Then Compress, you get green hair for the boss, I will kill tiger, Mustard you are on the kids and that slut Midnight, Rest just kill everyone else.'' AND LEAVE THAT WEAKLING OF A PRINCE TO ME HAHAHAHAHA.'' Muscular laughed, his face turning going from normal to shown on a camera as the two others looked at them, The man with the diamond pattern on his skin aswell as AFO,

''Let's hope our little group succeeds here,'' Yes, Master, It will work out fine. We have accounted for everything, Even if All Might would show up, They could not win.'' AFO nodded.'' Kurogiri, Prepare for teleportation,'' two eyes lit off from the depth of  a shadow.'' Right away master.'' Before they disappeared within darkness.'' Let tonight's entertainment begin.''

Izuku made his way back toward the hot spring, whistling a happy tune as he patted his stomach filled with tasty food. For once not being the first toward the hot springs as nearly all the ladies went before him.  He shook his head removing the thought of peeping, Knowing his sensei had rubbed more than just his combat style onto him, But also his perverted behavior.

Opening the door to the hot spring,  He was so deeply in his mind he didnt notice the slippers all ready on the ground. walking forward fully naked with a towel on his shoulder. proud and loud as he saw all the women standing in front of him, each one seeing him fully naked while they were on their stages of nudity, Mina, Setsuna much like him proud in the open, Robin and Nemuri not hiding nor flaunting their nakedness, those like Nami and Camie that sat in the water, not hiding but not openly showing it, and those like Momo and Kyoka who were fully hiding it or at least trying, with both using their arms to cover up, Momo failing with her large breast and Kyoka aswell with her firm behind. And then there was Ibara, Who wore a towel and covered it with vines to cover herself.

But each of them, looking right at Izuku's rapidly hardening member.'' WHA.'' He screamed before pulling how towel in front of himself to cover up.'' S-sorry, I did not notice I walked into the female area.'' He said with closed eyes before turning around and trying to walk away only to be stopped by Ibara's vines closing that area off.'' I-its, not a mistake,'' She stuttered out, her face red as could be with Robin nodding.'' Indeed, We were all just rather tired of waiting and decided to would be our best course of action.'' For?'' Izuku asked unsure as his brain wasn't getting the required amount of blood to function properly.

'' TO SHOW THAT WE LIKE YOU.'' Kyoka shot out before smacking her hand on her mouth.'' Well, Izuku, Do you accept their feelings, It's not like they would go nude for just any man.'' Izuku swallowed before opening his eyes, sort of expecting a scream for him to close his eyes or them still hiding, But it was the opposite, Each girl had started to relax, Momo and Kyoka not hiding anymore, Nami now her breast slightly above the water, and most hidden, Ibara now sitting much like Nemuri and Robin,'' Common Izuku, Give them an answer, Do you like them or not.'' Mina said hugging Izuku making him stand up again.

'' I-I do like you all, So I guess so.'' The girls screamed in excitement as the more energetic women jumped on him. Yui, Pony, and Toru on him right away wanting a kiss, But they were stopped by Nemuri.'' Girls, I fully understand the want to kiss him, But it's a big thing to go thru, So let's take it slow, the first kiss must be magical.'' Others nodded to this making the three ladies stop.'' Now Izuku hopes in, The water is very nice.'' Izuku nodded and walked toward the water with the three ladies still following him closely.

Getting in the water, each of the girls joined him.'' Now just need to talk with Kiana, as we passed that silly number 5.'' Mina laughed and nodded as Izuku all of a sudden just sank.'' AH, WHAT THE HELL.'' Pony screamed in fear as she and Ibara who used her vines grabbed Izuku and pulled him up.'' I am good, Just slipped is all.'' He coughed as the girls placed his down as if he was made of glass.

They all stayed in the bath and hugged closer to Izuku but Robin spoke.'' We should head out girls, Some of you have lessons and I believed we promised to do the cleaning.'' The girls nodded.'' You stay in honey, You have earned it.'' Each woman got out of the water so slowly it made Izuku lick his lips, It didnt help that some of the ladies gave him a show when they were drying off. But as each left Izuku was left alone in the water.

In the water, his senses dulled more than before as he needed to relax. Only shortly using the Ishi Ishi No mi( Stone Stone fruit.) To higher the seating, so he couldn't drown, But allowing him to lay back and his senses to nearly shut off, Only running for the wellbeing of Eri, but even then only an amount of fear would alert him. A small dragonfly saw this and back at the base, Kurogiri created a portal. ''It's showtime,'' Pyro said as he looked his crew over once more and walked in the portal stepping out of a dark cave and going toward the light.

Now the group stood on a hill, The camp easily visible as was the hot springs only slightly away from the camp.'' Let's hold up here for a minute, Let the water really tire him out, and then rush in.''  Everyone nodded as Pyro smirked, His finger igniting.'' Their flesh shall burn brightly tonight, Hopefully, they burn brighter than most heroes.''