The f*cked up trio teaser

Book name & cover by Mario_X_Meggy

To understand what is going to happen soon we must go back in time before there was a Zero or a shadow Freddy and see how everything began with a simple holiday to America to see some friends.... In the real world.

February 15th, 2025
Denver International Airport
12:45am

5 months before the incident

Hudson stands while descending down on a escalator with a smile on his face then he looks down to see people holding signs with people names. He figured that they would be down there and he was correct as he saw Douglas holding a sign with his name on it and aliya was standing beside him. Once he walks off the escalator and the people are out of his way he walks to them but none of them knew how to start the conversation so Hudson decides to end the slience.

Hudson: It's nice to finally meet you guys.

Douglas: You too Hudson.

Aliya: Yeah it's cool to actually talk to each other in real life.

Douglas: I know, say Hudson have you ever been to America before?

Hudson: No, this is my first time.

Douglas: Ok then.

Hudson: Wait, where am I staying again?

Aliya: At our apartment, remember?

Hudson: Now I do.

Aliya: Ok.....do you have everything?

Hudson: Yep, I've got my suitcases and my backpack.

Aliya: Great.

Once Hudson puts his stuff in the Taxi's boot all three of them get in.

Taxi driver: Where to?

Aliya: The Range.

Taxi driver: Got it.

During the ride they showed funny videos to each other, They talked about Smg4 which was very controversial during the ride so to change the subject Hudson tell them some things about Australia. Once they got out and Hudson's things out of the boot Aliya paided for them.

Aliya: Thanks for the drive.

Taxi driver: No problem.

The Taxi drives away and Aliya walks back to Hudson and Douglas.

Douglas: I've seen youtubers try vegemite before and they f*cken hate it.

Hudson: That's because they try it plain and not on toast with butter.

Douglas: In that case if we find some I'll try it.

Hudson: Good to know.

Aliya: I'll try it too who knows it might not be that bad.

Hudson: Great and I just thought of an idea.

Aliya: What is it?

Hudson: Since I'm in America maybe we can see other people like Eric, Brayden and Evan I wish we could see Shadic but he is in a different part of the world.

Douglas: Damn...but I like the idea.

Aliya: Me too but first you need to unpack your stuff.

Hudson: I agree. I don't want to put alot of stress on myself.

So they go inside the apartment to put Hudson's stuff in their apartment.

???: Ä̷̢̫̭̺̳́̂͑́͑n̴̲̺̗̈d̸̥̗̦̤̗̑̈́͑͝ ̸̨̙̬̀̽t̷̘̠͖͔̎̇ḫ̴̤̺́͋͠ï̸̼̥͕̉s̷͙͗̂̓̽̇ ̴͈͎̝̌̐̋̾í̶̞͈̖͌̏ş̸̠͓̼̀͝ ̷̬̙̰̈́ẃ̸̧̫̫͍͌̔̅ḧ̸͎͚̬́ȅ̷͖̫͌͊̓r̴̢̘̳͂e̴̛̥̪̰͊̋̂̎ ̷̧͙̰̍͒̈́t̷̨̰̹̦̰̓͒h̴͎̙̤̪͆ȩ̶̫̲͇̔̈́ ̴̡̥̳̓͋s̸͔̺̉̕͠t̷̨̧̫͍̙̽o̴̪͔͉̕ȑ̴͎͙̪̑ý̵̞͇͕̦̟̌̀̎͑ ̶̬͕̩͈̼͑̂͊̚͠f̶͔͍͔̹͒̊ó̸̩̋̍̽̚ͅȓ̸̹͚͇̣̝̅̽̀͠ ̸̳͕̘̞͆́̀t̵̫̄̆̈́̚̚h̶͉̑̒̎e̸̢̛̩̪̖̭̿̐̕m̵̙̮̔̍͗̽̎ ̶̤̫̇w̵̠̬̑͠i̵̢̥̱͙͙̇̈̀͠ḽ̷̖̿͂͜ĺ̴̙͎̫͌̋̒͘ ̸̡̹̱͈͐̓e̴̠̯͚͇͌͜n̶̲͉̜̥͍̋d̵̦̅̆̒̽̂.̷̢̡̪͓͎͌́.̴̢̢̬͎̈́͐͒̒.̸̥͕̏͊̐.̴̳̽̎͒v̴̪͑e̷̞̯̳̦͖͝ř̴̰͚̪̯͌͐̎̚y̴̡͒̾̀̑ ̸͕̬̤͛s̴̘̃ṍ̴͙̜̐ǫ̴̡̦̭͌͗͛̚͜͝n̶̨̼̲̲͔̎̂̒!̴͖̭̽͋̈̂