WOTFI 2018

Smg4 wakes up floating with Mario and they are both confused of where they are.

Smg4: HUH!? WHAT THE?!

Mario: WHAT'S HAPPENING!? WHY IS MARIO FLYING??!! SMG4! What did you do!? Please tell me we're just tripping out!

Smg4: I don't know! The last thing I recall is Meggy trying to get scepter and failing then Waluigi casting a spell on us!

Then they hear Waluigi laugh and they look at giant portal and Waluigi appears.

Waluigi: Welcome...to the Rejection Dimension!!!

Mario: What!? Is that a fancy word for friend zone?

Waluigi: No...just like my entire existance this place is nothingness...devoid of any life or companionship.

Smg4: I don't understand! Why are we here!?

Then Waluigi summons their friends who have been T-posed.

Waluigi: Since everyone is here... IT'S TIME TO HAVE MY VERY OWN SMASH BROS!!!

Mario: What the hell did ya say?!

Waluigi: If I can't get into smash....Then I'LL MAKE MY OWN!

Triggered Smg4: YOU'RE BEING A MOTHERF*CKING ASSHOLE, YOU KNOW?

Waluigi: WAHAHA! But this isn't your ordinary smash bros...no... This will be in the form of a war... A war of the fat idiots...

Mario: Uh...actually it's fat ITALIANS!

Waluigi: WHATEVER! *Points at them* you two will fight each in a bunch of challenges...otherwise...YOU WILL SPEND THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES HERE!!!

Mario: Wow, what an asshole.

Waluigi snaps his fingers and they are sent to a barber shop then Waluigi summons Bob and twists his neck and arms until...

Bob: Yo, what's up b*tches? How you guys doing?

Mario: Uhh...Bob?

Smg4: Don't you feel anything...strange?

Bob: Oh, I'm feeling great, but... I do have a sudden urge to cut some hair.

Mario and Smg4: Ah, oh god, oh my god!

Bob: *Spins towards them with his sword arms* Swiggity swooty, coming for that italian booty!

Who can survive a haircut being done by Bob and not die?

Then it shows Mario and Smg4 tied up on chairs screaming.

Bob: Alright ladies who is ready for a beautiful haircuts you'll ever get?

Mario: BOB! Mario just got a fresh haircut...he doesn't need another one!

Bob: That's nonsense, I can do better. I gave haircuts to people such as baldi!

Baldi: *Slams himself against the glass* You're f*cked!