1

Richie Doyle was happy. He worked at a pharmaceutical company in the UK and had everything he could ever need. So it came as a suprise to him when a darkly dressed guy walked up to the till he was working at and said his name . "Richie Doyle, come to this place at half 10 tonight." Richie looked at the paper and a sense of fear started crawling through him. Why was he being told to go here and how did the stranger know his name. He looked up at the stranger and got the impression he was lethal. His body was athletic and strong. He wore a hat and a dark trench coat. Black gloves could be seen poking from his pocket and he had a black mask on. Everything about him spoke of lethality and secrecy. Richie agreed. He wanted this man gone. The guy nodded. "Don't be late." Without hesitation he turned and left.

It was pretty much closing time so Richie and the other staff set about packing everything up until tomorrow morning. He was with Rachael and charlie today. Charlie was Richie's best friend and rachael looked stunning, he wouldn't admit it to her if she asked because he was shy and socially awkward."you all right Richie. You look lost." She interrupted his line of thought and pulled him from it. He looked at her. Her smile was so bright and her eyes were as blue as the ocean. He would always secretly love her. "Yeah. I'm ok. Are you? They conversed for the next half hour and by the time they finished it was half 9 and they were leaving. Richie proceeded to the place on the paper.

It looked like some abandoned house from horror movies but the door was opening and the dark clothed man waved him in. He stepped forward. Anticipation built with each step untill he was through the door. He immediately regretted it. There were chains on the floor and candles arranged into some form of ritual. A book lay open but he couldn't read anything from it from where he was. He was shoved into the room and onto his knees. The dark guy chained him and proceeded to start a chant.

For the first minute Richie was relieved. Nothing happened so it had to be fake. Next thing he knew pain seemed to race from head to toe. Even stranger was the feeling he felt under his skin. It felt to him as of everything was solidifying. He had always been very conscious and he felt a second body buried underneath his. The pain reached an unbearable amount so he screamed. The dark figure kept on going despite the screams. He was smiling. The candles went out as the door burst open. The dark guy vanished into the shadows as Charlie and Rachael ran in.

They had followed him because they both agreed something was wrong. They'd both been around when the dark guy came in and spoke to him. They were outside the house waiting for him to come out but they were greeted with a scream filled with pain. They rushed in to see Richie's body fall to the floor, chained and bleeding.