5🍀

"oppa who is this??" she whispered lowly making jungkook frown, thats when he realized she was talking about tae.....who seems packing his stuff in hurry...?

"hey pup are you fine? what happened??" he asked panicking and hurriedly took the younger in his arms.

"y-ye-yeah....i j-just wanna go..." jungkook knew the other was lying....he looked around and then at the girl who shook her head...

when he confirmed there were no teachers in the library he took the younger on his lap hugging his tightly...

"please pup, tell hyung what happened.....is it paining anywhere??" he moved his palms around the youngers body to check it but found none...

"n-no  i-i just wanted to give you p-privacy..."he squeaked lowly making jungkook coo at him internally...

"why pup? its not like i am talking to my girlfriend, moreover i wanted you to meet my sis, she is 5 years younger than me so 3 years younger than you...you two probably be good friends..." tae looked at the other with shocked expression then at the girl who waved at him cutely...

"hi! my name is junha! jeon junha" he looked at her shyly before muttering lowly

"h-hi, i am Kim taehyung....." his eyes went wide as junha squealed loudly and soon her hands were on his cheeks squishing them...but they didn't stayed there long as jungkook slapped her hands away.

"stop it brat he is mine!"

they both looked at jungkook who was now stiff as he realised what he said.....but he soon relaxed and sighed...

he turned tae facing his face now and cupped his both cheeks....

"listen pup....i-i don't know if y-you think the same but...just lemme confess...." tae looked at the older with concerned expression and cupped his cheeks, jungkook took a a deep breath and held tae's palms in his own....

"pup, the first time i saw you.....i was enchanted....completely goner for you on the first sight. the way you shyly glanced at me i swear my heart almost jumped out of my chest. your smile, your shy fiddling habit, everything in you is mesmerizing!! i-i can't imagine myself without you, it seems like impossible to me! pup...i-i like you...s-so so much love, i c-can't stay without you....and before you say anything pup, they say if you love them let them go...but if you love them to a point then make sure to do anything to let them stay.....right now....just to let you know...i love you enough to let you go, but the way i am falling for you every passing second.....it wont be long enough when my love will make sure to make you stay....by hook or crook."

the way he was staring right into taehyung's eyes, the other could feel the emotions.....it was like he was engraving those words in his soul by his eyes....they way his voice became more determined and bold at the last it made tae shiver in excitement....a new feeling that was running through his veins from last few days were now more clear and like a drug making his mind hazy.....and he was loving the effect of love.

"h-hyung.....what if i want you to love me to the point where you will make me stay beside you forever, even if its against my will, against everyone's will......even if everyone is against us...will you keep me beside you? if yes....then make sure to do that now." listening to tae's words jungkook hugged the other muttering thousands of yes in the youngers ears.

the way his fingers were curled around taehyung, junha was sure his knuckles might break apart...well other than that, she was happy for his big brother.

"i will pup i will.....i will always keep you beside me....heck if you want i will keep you on top of me! also.......under me too....if you want..." tae flushed red getting what the other meant and hide his face in jungkook's chest....