4🍀

it was night time when tae woke up to see jungkook working on laptop.....

"hmm hyung..."he murmured rubbing his eyes with a pout on his face making jungkook coo at him silently...

"yeah pup...wait do you want water? lemme brin-" jungkook stopped as tae shook his head an came near his table dragging a chair and sat beside him....

"what are you doing??" he asked putting his head on jungkook's shoulder, well he himself was not known about his actions...poor latter just woke up

"hmm going through students profile..now you will tell me who were they..." tae's eyes went wide but the first question came to his mind was how jungkook got their profile??

and as if jungkook read his mind he answered smugly

"i am president of our class pup.....i have my own privilege" he smirked and leaned back folding his hands behind his head 

the sight was too hot for the other, jungkook in sweatpants and shirt rolled up with that hot smirk.....he blushed profusely avoiding jungkook's gaze making the other laugh loudly..

he leaned forward, near taehyung's ear and whispered

"are you blushing pup hmmm" his hot breath fanning against tae's neck made the other whimper lowly ....

one thing jungkook loved in him....well he loved all things...but this was his fav

how submissive the other was, perfect for jungkook...

"ok ok i wont tease you anymore or you will burst out.....so now i will show you their faces and you will answer me hmm.."tae nodded biting his lips...but got surprised as he felt jungkook pulling his bottom lips out of his teeth.

"stop biting them." he stated sternly rubbing his lower lips while tae was staring at the other with wide eyes...

jungkook realised he was rubbing his lower lips for a minute now 

"a-ah mmm s-sorry..." he stuttered making the other giggle, jungkook narrowed his eyes at the younger who shrieked as he was picked up and settled on jungkook's lap, while jungkook was caging him while working on his laptop...

he displayed profile of all students and tae just did his work of nodding his head....

to be true this was not needed...he could easily check the C.C.T.V and punish them, but he wants the other to know that he is here for him and he will protect him always.

"hm now dinner? how about outside?" jungkook suggested with large bunny smile and tae could only nod with a wide cheerful smile

as said they both enjoyed dinner outside.......

....

next morning.....

tae was as usual beside jungkook, but today he was more like hiding behind jungkook that made the other aware..

"pup, stop hiding....i am here hmm" he softly said pulling the other by his side while holding his waist.....he wanted to do something that will stop all of them.....but he needs tae's confirmation on that...

"good morning class!" he shouted standing infront of the class, the whole class became silent....many were glaring at the boy beside him who was too nervous to even look up....

"ok so today i would like to announce that Kim taehyung from your class is my Helper so you all have to listen to him too....and no i wont hear any excuses on this." many whisperings were going on in the class but did he cared? No

"but why him? he is so wea-" the girl ria, jungkook recognized her as one of them who bullied tae the previous day...

"Miss Han i want intelligence in my work, not strength. and i doubt you have any of the two." the whole class burst in laughter while the girl went red in humiliation...

"okay so get back on the task prof. fae gave, he will submit it at the end of the day.."  hearing this they all got back on task...

"pup, come to the teachers cabin." tae looked at the other with curious and confused gaze still followed the other....

.

.

.

.

.

.

"okay jungkook, lemme call them." Mrs yu their discipline head said dialing some numbers.

just in minutes 5-6 students entered and as on reflex tae hid behind jungkok clutching his shirt

jungkook noticed this and took tae's hand in his rubbing it softly, he pulled the younger beside him making him face everyone in the room.....

"okay, so first of all.....i really didn't expected this act from you all.....i have to say i am ashamed of you all..." as she spoke these words they all gulped visibly eyes raking over taehyung's figure then at jungkook who was already glaring at them

"b-but m-ma'am i-we haven't done anythin-"

"silence rae! we have seen the CCTV and your faces are clear!!" she said sternly eyes roaming over all of them

"b-but ma'a-"

"ENOUGH! no more excuses you all are suspended for 2 weeks.....so that no one will again dare to repeat such mistakes, also your discipline marks will be deducted! get out."

they all knew it was her last word so they took their exit.

"thanks ma'am." jungkook said bowing with taehyung beside him doing the same

"ahh no no kids....in fact thanks to you, that you brought such topic in light.....*sigh* i don't know how many students might be getting bullied i have to check cctv on daily basis....also taehyung, no need to be scared, i am here and ofcourse jungkook is always there for you...." she said smiling softly unknown to the butterflies in their stomachs hearing her last line....

both had red hue spread on their cheeks as they came out of the cabin....

"*cough* lets go pup?" tae nodded looking down fiddling with his hem of sweater...his habit whenever he is shy or nervous, and jungkook loves it.

"y-yeah..." jungkook chuckled at his shyness and pulled him closer by his waist going towards their class....

.

.

.

.

.

.

it has been two weeks to that incident and no one dared to come near tae....

right now they were in library working on some documents, sorting them when a girl came inside twirling his hair between her fingers....

"oppa!!" her shrilling voice gained their attention and soon a wide smile spread on jungkook's face.....

"hey princess!" he called putting down the papers and turning around, and without any second thought the girl hugged him tightly...

while someone was staring at two with a broken expression....

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

ahem ahem!

~~~~glimpse