chapter 4-new sisters and battle with ogre

quick note:I will be changing flauros's railguns with space battleship yamato's shock cannons that is powered by a small small wave-motion engine.If you want to know how it looks here is a picture.

(Imagine Flauros's 2 railguns replaced with 2 barrels of this)anyways back to the story

We last left of with Eve asking who y/n is.

Eve:who are you?

Y/n sighs knowing that he will have to tell her who he truly is.

Y/n:My name is y/n and the twin brother of Hirito who have passed away after an incident trying  to protect Hiroto.Now I am reborn here.

Eve(kind of shocked):oh I'm so sorry I didn't know.

Y/n:it's okay.

Sarah who was with them the whole time.

Sarah:wait,does that mean your like me and my sister?

Y/n:yes probably.

Sarah thinks:Than can you be my brother?

Eve:what?

Y/n just looks at here and than smiles warming.

Y/n:sure as long as I don't bother you.

Sarah smiles.

Eve:are you sure?

y/n:I am sure.

Than they here shouting outside so they leave to see Do-ji with this tall bulky dude with 3 horns on his forehead,red colored hair,blue triangle tattoos under his eye and a massive sword.

Y/n:hey Do-ji and who is that behind you.

Do-ji:this is my big brother Ogre of team hyakki.(not in edgy or cocky voice because of early character development in which ogre is very proud of).

Ogre:sup kid I heard you beat up my brother in a duel.

Y/n:yep,in a match he asked for.

Ogre:anyways I heard from lil bro that your strong.

Y/n:it depends,physical,no,mental and gunpla battles yes.

Ogre:then lets have a duel.

Y/n:sure,lead the way.

Both y/n and ogre leave with their gundams.

Eve:did they forget about us?

Do-ji:I think they did.

They are just standing there,MENACI-,just looking at each other.Eve than realizes that someone is missing

With y/n and Ogre.

Y/n:notices that Sarah is on his gundams shoulder.

Y/n:Sarah why are you here?

Sarah:I just followed you here.

Y/n:than can you be the match announcer?

Sarah:okay.

Y/n:okay thanks.

Y/n than lets Sarah off of barbatos's shoulder and than moves to the other side where Ogre's gundam is standing.

Sarah:this battle will be a match against y/n and Ogre do both participants accept.

Both nods there gundam heads.

Sarah:may the battle begin!(Sarah than goes o a nearby cliff to watch over them and see what is happening).

Ogre is the first to rush into y/n.

Ogre:LET ME GET A TASTE OF YA!

Ogre swings his big sword towards y/n as y/n using alaya vijnana system to dodge the attack and gets his mace sword and slams it onto Ogre in which he retaliates by going into trans-am and dodging the attack only for Ogre to realize his mistakes as y/n gets his two shack cannons to fire that forms into 1 spiraling blue beam.

(0:32-0:37) imagine there is only two beams joining together instead of three.

Ogre manages to escape the spiralling beam of doom just in time thanks to the Trans-am system.

As he sees a giant explosion go off behind him.Instead of feeling fear he feels more hyped because of his nature of going crazy meeting someone strong and gets more serious knowing he is a threat.

Ogre:I fell for that trick now lets see if you have more.

Y/n:I have plenty more tricks up my sleeve.(smirking)

As soon as y/n say's those words barbatos's eyes go crimson red with red sparks going everywhere.He than suddenly disappears.

Ogre notices and becomes more cautious in his surrounding area.Than out of instinct.turns around and holds his big swords upwards blocking an attack from the mace sword,On impact it makes the ground crack a bit with the shock being sent all the way across to y/n's cave base.

(Forgot to mention Eve is with Hiroto right now so she didn't feel the shock wave)

The fight continues with Ogre going on the offensive using the gundams nuckles to punch barbatos which actually worked and Barbatos retaliates by firing the 200mm gun mounted on the forearm to fire at the chest.The mark hits and the Ogre's gundam loses its balance as the gundam now has a crack on its chest glass.Y/n takes advantage and kicks Ogre out of the way to fire his shock cannons.

This time Ogre couldn't dodge in time and was hit vapourizing its left hand and leg.

Than a blue screen is shown showing the words"winner of duel Y/n"

Y/n smiles and goes to help ogre out.

Y/n:good battle.(takes his hands out shake hands).

Ogre stands up after getting his gunpla unsummoned.

Ogre:that was some nice flavours thanks(shakes the hand).

(Sarah informed y/n during battle that she left mentioning that Riku logged in).

Ogre than leaves to find his little bro.

Y/n:might as well go and look around.

Done.We see y/n beat Ogre with knowledge and quick thinking but still gets a punch in the face.Next chapter we are gonna timeskip a bit to the first coalition of volunteers.

Also,I was thinking of making a second story  about space battleship yamato in star wars after I finish this story(which I'm probably not gonna) so ask if you want it or not.

Anyways,sorry for publishing late my lazy ass body won't do it,thanks for watching.