prologue

It was a sunny day at noon when the streets where busy and people walking around chatting, having fun,buying stuff.On the streets,two boys are seen walking to a cafe,they were twins,one named Y/n Hiroto while the other Kuga Hiroto.They were waiting for the lights to go red so that they can go to a gundam cafe with the one to one scale strike gundam.

when the lights turn red.

Hiroto :lets go!(he starts to run a bit while jumping around)

Y/n(sighs then smiles a bit):alright wait up.

Y/n starts to walk to Hiroto until he sees a certain white truck that is going at around 20-30 km/h he doesn't really care as he was walking on the streets until he realizes the truck is actually not stopping by the red light.

Y/n(thoughts):why is that truck going so fast?shouldn't it be slowing down?

Y/n then realizes the truck is going on to hit Hiroto so he starts running fast to get his twin brother out of the way.

Y/n:Hiroto!

Hiroto slows down to see his twin brother,only for him to turn to see the truck going towards him,he tries to get out of the way but he can't make it.

Suddenly,Hiroto is suddenly pushed away by Y/n and Hiroto's eyes widen.

Time seems to slow down as the truck and everything around them slows down,Y/n gives one last smile to Hiroto while Hiroto is shocked to his core and his eyes widened.

"BOOM!"

Hiroto has fallen on his butt but gets back up only for him to hear the crash he turns around to face the truck,only for him to widen his eyes to the point it looked like his eyes will fall off. What he saw frightened him,he saw Y/n on the ground lifeless with blood dripping from his left eye, one arm twisted and blood gushing out from his head around the left with the truck covered in blood stains.

Hiroto quickly went close to Y/n to touch his arm only to feel the hand cold,and what made him cry was that,there was no pulse,Y/n was dead.His gunpla was sticking out of his gunpla pocket covered in blood from the left horn to the right side of the shoulder armor.

people that were close by called the ambulance and when the ambulance arrived,they were greeted with a boy that was crying while holding the others hand that was motionless with his left eye turned crimson red from the blood.

when they were sent to the hospital,Y/n was announced dead and later their parents arrived crying from the news of there child being killed while hiroto was in the corner crying.

Hiroto's pov

Events(restarting all over again in his head)

Hiroto:no,it's not true,i was meant to be the one that got hit by the truck,not my brother.

Hiroto then breaks down and cries more.

Hiroto:if only i noticed the truck was coming(sob) he wouldn't be dead.

He then looks at his brother's gunpla one last time asw-g-08 gundam barbatos lupus go(just came up with this name sorry if it sounds lame)

No ones pov

this was the moment that Hiroto became more distant and quiet.

In the cemetery

we can see a certain grave with flowers,notes and a gunpla.The stone wrote 'here lies Y/n Hiroto who would take his life for his brother'.

people visited the grave especially Hiroto  who would visit every now and then after school to tell him what happened during his school hours.

they finally moved on after a few weeks,after Hiroto found a letter in Y/n's room telling them to move on and don't be sad,live your life to the fullest.

Only for Y/n to wake up in a certain place called gbn.

done this part of the story takes place before the events of gundam build divers and shows how Hiroto became more quiet and space out more.

(this is only my imagination so don't take it seriously)

Thank you for reading