chapter 3-What are you doing in my house(swamp)

Quick explanation,since y/n is the twin brother of Hiroto,I decided to make him the previous champion in gunpla battling before gbn was made and he is great in gunpla building to the point he will even make a custom cockpit to be more realistic. anyways back to the story.

After the battle with Do-ji,y/n goes to the cave and parks his gundam in the now customized cave house with furniture and a hangar bay that can store at least 6 gundam's and one massive hangar bay that was build to store a mobile armor.

Y/n opens the cockpit than leaves to the living quarters to sit on the couch only for him to see a little girl sleeping with light greyish-blue hair.

Y/n:

Y/n:wait what?How did she get here?I locked the door

Y/n then sees the girl slowly waking rubbing her eyes.

??? turns her head to see y/n staring at her.

??? then realizes and panics and the room starts to crack with rift and space opening.

Y/n (realizes):oh crap.

Y/n then goes to the little girl and tries to calm her down.

Y/n:hey I'm sorry I didn't notice please don't cry.(somewhat in panicked expression because his newly built home is getting destroyed).

Y/n then hugs ??? to calm her down,in which.\,actually helped the little girl.She could feel the warmth and kindness around her so she slowly stops panicking and calms down more and the cracks in rift and space is disappearing.

Y/n (sighs):thank god it stopped(quietly).

than y/n takes his arms away from the girl.

Y/n:hello I'm sorry for earlier,but who are you.(warm smiling)(I said y/n was emotionless but he could still feel things if you crack him hard enough).

???:oh I'm sorry my name is Sarah.

Y/n:and my name is Y/n also I was wondering,why where you sleeping here?I was pretty sure I put this place in a place where people wouldn't notice?

Sarah:oh I came across this place like this.

Flashback

Sarah:bye Riku!Bye Yukki!

Riku:see you later Sarah!

Riku and Yukki than logs out.

Sarah than starts walking around the place.She than goes to the green fields to look around the beautiful scenery with the lake.she than looks at a certain cave.Out of curiosity,she goes in the cave to see a hanger and a door when she opens the she sees a white room with rocky textures and more doors.

Sarah than goes to a couch and sits.

Sarah:soft

Sarah than feels sleepy because of the softness of the couch.

Without realizing Sarah accidentally fell asleep on the couch.

End of flashback

Sarah:and that's what happened.

Y/n:oh,ok thank you for telling me.If you want you can stay here.

Sarah:are you sure?(worried)

Y/n:yep(smiling)

Sarah(smiles):thank you.

Y/n(gives of a warming smile):no problem.

Sarah:oh yeah,y/n,can I stay here with my sister?

Y/n:everything is okay and you can leave whenever you want.

Sarah:thank you(in a cheery tone).

The next day in gbn it is sunny(pretty sure gbn time is mostly the same to the outside world.) we can see Sarah dragging her sister Eve to Y/n's house(as of now Riku and Hiroto are not playing).

Sarah:come on sister!some aloud us to stay in there house and we can leave whenever we want.(excitedly)

Eve:slow down Sarah I can walk.

Sarah slows down lets go of Eve's hand.

Sarah:sorry(sad tone)

Sarah looks down.

Eve:No wait im sorry thats not what i meant.(panicked expression)

Sarah:Okay(lightens up a bit)

Sarah starts walking again.

Timeskip to when they arrive at the cave/base/house what ever.

Sarah:Hey y/n!Im back with my sister!

Y/n was making the interior bigger to house more people after meeting Sarah and than heard  Sarah shouting so Y/n stops working to go greet them.

When y/n arrives

Y/n:Hey Sarah welcome back.Oh and is that your sister?

Sarah:yes her name is Eve.

Eve:hello(kind of panicking because someone is identical to Hiroto and sounds like Hiroto)

Y/n's mind(isn't that the girl that Hiroto befriended?).

Y/n:hello.

Eve:can I ask you a question?

Y/n:sure.

Eve:who are you?

Done.ended in a cliff hangar.anyways we see where Sarah goes when Riku and build divers leave gbn.next chapter Eve will know who y/n truly is.

Anyways,thanks for watching.