Chapter 4-"Breakfast with the Madrigals"

Start from the beginning

He says good morning to the big girl which caused her to choke on her arepa a bit, not expecting Y/N to sit next to her. Luisa coughs, making him pat her on the back with a worried look on his face.

Y/N: "Luisa, are you alright?"

Luisa: "Y-Yeah.. (Coughs) Just chocked a bit on an arepa, that's all."

Y/N: "Here, drink this."

Y/N hands her a glass of orange juice for her to drink which she accepted. Luisa drinks the glass of juice until it was empty and places it down on the table.

Y/N: "Feeling better?"

Luisa: "Yeah.. I am. Thanks Y/N."

Y/N: "It's no problem Luisa."

Y/N smiles at her which caused her to blush a bit. Luisa had a slight smile on her face while Mirabel, Isabela, and Dolores can be seen slightly glaring at the muscle girl from the food table.

(Later...)

Everyone can all be seen seated at the table. Alma gets up from her chair and claps her hands together, catching everyone's attention.

Alma: "Everyone, I have an announcement to make. Ever since Y/N came into the Encanto yesterday, I have been doing some thinking last nights."

Alma decides to go around the table before continuing.

Alma: "Since Y/N doesn't have a place to stay and he's a gifted individual like us, I think he should stay at La Casa Madrigal with all of us!"

Y/N stops eating his arepa and stares at Alma with a surprised look on his face. Everyone was also quite surprised to hear that and turned to the boy, making him slowly swallow the arepa that was still in his mouth.

Y/N: "Miss Madrigal, a-are you really sure you want me to live here? I-I mean I just came here and met all of you yesterday."

Alma: "I am sure Y/N. I'm also sure everyone likes the idea too."

Alma looks at everyone around the table.

Julieta: "Of course Mamá, me and Agustin are quite fine with Y/N living with us. He's a pretty good boy."

Julieta smiled at Y/N while Agustin nodded his head at Alma, making what Julieta said true. Alma then looks over to Pepa and her husband Felix.

Alma: "Pepa?"

Pepa: "I'm fine with Mamá. I did have a great time talking to him during dinner last night!"

Pepa smiled at Y/N while Felix gives a thumbs up, meaning he's also fine with the idea. Alma smiled after hearing that her two daughters liked the idea before turning to the Madrigal kids around the table.

Alma: "Children?"

Mirabel, Dolores, Isabela, & Luisa: "We think it's a great idea!"

The four girls got up from their chairs and all shouted at the same time, surprising everyone a bit.

They quickly sat back down and smiled at Y/N which freaked him out a bit as they all just stared at him at the same time.

Antonio: "I want Y/N to stay here! I had lots of fun playing this game called Jenga with him last night with Mirabel!"

Camilo: "I'm cool with it. It would be nice to have another boy close to my age around the house." [Camilo is 19 btw.]

Alma smiles and walls over to Y/N's and places her hand on his shoulder, making him look at her.

Alma: "What about you Y/N? Would you like to live us?"

Y/N: "I-I don't know what to say... I just moved into the Encanto yesterday and you're offering me to stay at your house? I would love to!"

Alma: "Wonderful! Everyone, meet our newest member!"

Everyone around the table except for Y/N all clapped. The Madrigal girls were all excited and happy to hear that Y/N was going to live with them. Alma patted him on the shoulder before going back to her seat.

Alma: "Now, let us enjoy our breakfast together!"

Everybody all began to eat their breakfast along with Y/N. He was still quite surprised that he was gonna live with the Madrigals even though he just met them yesterday but Y/N decided to ignore it instead and just eat his food.

(Later...)

After everybody finished eating breakfast, Alma stands up and claps her hands together.

Alma: "Okay, our community is counting on us everyone, La Familia Madrigal!"

Everyone except Y/N: "La Familia Madrigal!"

Everyone got up from their seats and all went into town except for Alma and Y/N. The old woman walked up to the boy and puts her hand on his shoulder.

Alma: "Y/N, if you're going to live with us, you're going to have to help around the Encanto like everyone else."

Y/N: "Sure Miss Madrigal, I'd love to help around the place."

Alma: "You can call me Alma dear. Oh, if you please, can you take the dirty plates to the sink and wash them?"

Alma gestures towards the plates left on the table.

Y/N: "Will do!"

Alma: "Thank you Y/N. I'll be going now and once you're done, be sure to sweep the house."

Alma smiles at the boy before making her to the town, leaving Y/N by himself. He sighs before cracking his back and knuckles.

Y/N: "Welp, let's get to it."

Y/N uses his super speed and quickly gathers the plates from the table and stacks them. He runs into the kitchen and places the dirty plates into the sink before beginning to wash them at a extremely fast pace. After a couple of seconds, he finishes washing all of the plates and puts all of them into a cabinet.

Y/N: "Done with the dishes.. Now to sweep the house."

Y/N notices a nearby broom against the wall and picks it up. He smiles before twirling it around with both of his hands.

Y/N: "Whoo! I feel like Darth Maul twirling this around."

After messing around a bit with the broom, Y/N begins his chore to sweep the entire house. He uses his super speed which greatly helped as he was done the bottom floor in just a minute. He was now on the second floor sweeping around, humming a tune to keep himself entertained.

As Y/N continued to sweep through the first floor, he accidentally bumps into a picture frame which caused to open suddenly. He looks at the picture frame and notices a big sized hole in the wall, enough for a person to fit through.

Y/N: "Whoa... This picture frame is also a door?"

He opens the picture frame a bit wider and peeks his head through the hole.

Y/N: "Cool! This leads to the inside of the casita!"

Y/N pulls his head back out and puts the broom against the wall before hopping in and closing the picture frame behind him.

Y/N: "Okay, let's see what I can find in here."

[Hope you like this chapter

[Hope you like this chapter. Rat Man is coming next chapter.]