Chapter 4-"Breakfast with the Madrigals"

Depuis le début

Y/N: "Ahh~ Now I feel refreshed."

He does a couple of stretches before walking out the nursery and heading down into the kitchen. Y/N notices Julieta already preparing breakfast in the kitchen and walks over to her.

Y/N: "Good morning Julieta!"

Julieta: "Oh! Good morning Y/N, I didn't see you there."

Y/N: "Mind if I help you prepare breakfast?"

Julieta: "Oh it's fine, I can do it myself. Plus, you already did the dishes last night. No need for you to help me."

Y/N: "Oh okay."

Y/N was about to leave before Julieta quickly stopped him.

Julieta: "Wait Y/N!"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Julieta: "If you want, you can still go and set up the table outside the back. I would appreciate it."

Y/N: "Sure thing Ma'am!"

Y/N smiles before running out the kitchen, leaving Julieta. Her husband Agustin then comes into the kitchen and wraps his arm around Julieta's waist.

Agustin: "(Chuckles) That boy really loves to help around."

Julieta doesn't respond and instead looks at her husband with a smile. He smiles back.

Julieta: "He sure does."

(Later...)

In the patio area of the Casita, Y/N can be seen looking around before breathing in some of the fresh air. He exhales before smirking and cracking his knuckles.

Y/N: "Let's do this."

Y/N quickly runs into the house before emerging back onto the patio. He uses his super speed and sets the dining table up, setting down the plates, forks and spoons, and putting all the chairs in place.

Y/N: "And done!"

Y/N dusts off his hands and smiles proudly after seeing the dining table all nicely set up in just a few seconds. Alma then emerges out onto the patio and was surprised to see the dining table all set up.

Y/N: "Good morning Miss Madrigal! I already set up the table."

Alma: "Well done Y/N! Now come and help Julieta with the dishes."

Y/N nods at Alma before running in and running back out of the kitchen again and again, setting down plates of food on another table. The rest of the family all come out and sees Y/N finish setting everything up which shocked and surprised most of them.

Luisa: "Whoa.. Everything's all set up?"

Y/N: "Yep! All done by me, well except for the food of course."

Y/N laughs at his joke along with Mirabel.

Camilo: "Sweet! I'm getting hungry!"

Camilo and the rest of them all smiled before walking over to the table with food. Mirabel walks up to Y/N and places her hand on his shoulder, making him turn to her.

Mirabel: "You did a great job Y/N."

Y/N: "Thanks Mirabel."

He smiles at Mirabel before the two went over to grab their own plates. Y/N grabs a couple of arepas, some toast, and a glass of orange juice before making his way over to the breakfast table.

Y/N sits down on a chair on the right side of the table which was next to Luisa.

Y/N: "Morning Luisa."