➼ Fiasco I

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴏᴛ. ꜱᴏ ꜱɪᴛ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛꜱ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ 'ᴀɴɢᴀ' ꜰɪᴀꜱᴄᴏ ᴀɴᴅ 'ʜᴀꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴘᴜʀᴀ ꜰɪᴀꜱᴄᴏ' ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʟᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɴᴄʜᴀʟᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ. ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋʀɪꜱʜɴᴀ-ʀᴜᴋᴍɪɴɪ ᴍɪʟᴀɴ.

❥ დ || ――― ||დ 

Hastinapura Market

Maharani Gandhari had loved speaking with the Princesses of Kosala. Dushala had been delighted at meeting such enigmatic females. She was immensely impressed at their frankness and mastery of arts which were exclusive to only males. At first Bhishma had been hesitating at fulfilling Gandhari's wish, but Dhritarashtra overrode any hesitation by giving permission.

Shakuni had advised him to play nice with the Kosala and if possible to gain them as an ally - they were currently one of the most powerful kingdom with exception to Dwarka. But Shakuni was perceptive enough to notice the way Dwarka and Kosala regiment mingled with each other during the eve of Kala Pradarshan. The GandharRaja was far-sighted to see the possibility of Dwarka-Kosala's alliance. They would become an untouchable duo - powerful and splendorous. If Hastinapura could get even one of them as allies then the other would no doubt follow. And on this path, Shakuni advised the King to foster relationship with them.

Currently though the princes of Hastinapura, namely the Pandavas, Duryodhana, Yuyutsu and Vivitsu along with Ashwathama were showing the Kosala princesses around. All of them had learned that Sivi, Kashi and Madra's princesses were Raghukul princesses in Treta Yuga. When the spell, emitted by the powers of Yuvraja Luv and Rajkumar Kush with help from Maharishi Vasishtha and Bhagwan Parshurama disappeared, they all had remembered their past lives. 

And wasn't that a shock for our princes? Specially those who knew about the machine! 

Yuddhisthira had strictly ordered them to not speak a word about their knowledge. It could create problems for them. Duryodhana had grumbled at the order but had nodded, understanding the severity of the situation. They haven't told the other 99 Kuru princes about the machine although they have spoken about Karna's truth. Duryodhana had ordered them to not reveal anything about it to anyone. They had of-course acquiesced to their eldest's orders.

"Amazing!!" said Vijaya with an impressed tone, as she twirled around then dragged Sonakshi off to one side.

All of them were in the main market. Due to their get up (all of them wearing normal civilian clothes) no one had managed to recognize them. Everyone had gotten into groups and were in nearby stalls looking and planning to buy some things.

Duryodhan, Ashwathama, Dushala and Devika were in one group looking at shawls, all of which were beautiful. Devika were browsing through them, as the shopkeeper continued to chatter about from which shawl came from which Kingdom. Duryodhan was watching along with amazement and actually listening to the shopkeeper, who was very happy to get such a considerate customer. Dushala was also browsing the shawls while Ashwathama, who was very used to the same sites looked amused as he stood nearby the shop.

"Mahoday!" said Devika, making the shopkeeper stop mid words. Duryodhan who was listening turned his attention to Devika. Dushala also turned towards her.

Ashwathama leaned to whisper to Dushala, "Thank goodness, she said something to stop that shopkeeper. If I hear another word about the beauty of embroidery found in the Kingdom of Madra, I am going to strangle him. And look at that idiot Suyo! He never listened to what Pitashree taught so diligently like the way he was listening to this shopkeeper."