Boom goes my heart (pt.7)

PSA:BEFORE YOU START READING I WANT TO PUT A MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING GUNS AND DRUGS WILL BE TALKED ABOUT IN THE CHAPTER PLEASE SCROLL DOWN *to the next page*OR STOP READING thank you and enjoy reading:)

KELLY's POV:

It's funny how nobody knows I'm the dealer of Hawkins.I recently sold some of my goodies to the football team and they've been exercising like CRAZY for the big end of the year game against Long Hill high our biggest rival.I guess dealing isn't so bad after all.Today I did a few deals with regular teens who wanted marijuana for the party on Friday and then the kids who did sports *like usual*

I saw Tommy and Charlene walk to class together that whore.I've always hated her.

But I cannot wait till she leaves for Columbia college so our dad could have his full attention on me and I can at-least make a living on these drugs.It's been 4 months and I couldn't believe no one ever found out and I didn't cover my tracks well.HAHAHAHAHAH.The bell just rang its time to do another deal with Cameron.

TOM HANSON's POV:

Today I found out Kelly Fuller is behind this deadly drug deals are you serious what the fuck am I gonna tell fuller. I asked the principal to steal camera footage they told me I couldn't since I'm a "student" and I pulled out my badge and said "I'm an undercover cop of the law my name is Tom Hanson and I'm going to need that footage NOW sir".

He gave me the footage that dated back this past whole week and Kelly was giving the drugs though.we even found fentanyl in her locker it's funny how the janitor not the school even cared to check the cameras or students lockers.

Now I'm on my way to jump street with the footage to tell fuller everything.

CAPTAIN FULLER's POV:

Tom walked into jump street and bluntly told me "you need to see this footage right now" holding a VHS tape.We slowly went inside my office and he inserted the tape into my player and I was stunned.I saw Kelly hand out little baggies to the kids of Hawkins I asked Hanson "is she-is she the dealer?" He stated "yes captain she has been doing this for a good amount of time".I was in shock and I told Hanson to get his coke I knew what to do.

CHARLENE's POV:

Kelly and I were home alone while I was doing some Spanish work. I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her but she went down to the kitchen to get a snack.I ran to her room and checked under her bed it smelt strong I saw pills in bags and powdery type of drugs.I started coughing it smelled foul.

Kelly came up quietly and saw me she said "what are you doing?" I made up a lie and said "I was looking for some cute shoes you would know since you have a lot heh he" I chuckled nervously. I stood there and she opened one of her drawers and pulled out a fully loaded gun.

I gulped really loudly the cold metal of that gun reached my forehead.I said "you don't have to do this Kelly". She said "Don't tell me that now your a dead girl Charlene".Then I heard a loud siren.cops.The door was kicked down Hanson and other cops ran upstairs.

Hanson don't pulled out his gun "Kelly put the gun down" she started chuckling while holding the trigger "PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN NOW" Hanson said.She lowered the gun down to my stomach and...BOOM I started coughing my own blood out and dropped to the grown holding my wound.then I saw Kelly shoot another officer in the leg.Then boom I heard Hanson's gun go.

...