He snatched the paper away and I could see embarrassment written all over his face. I wasn't ready for this and literally had no idea what I should do. He blushed

and said, "Don't tell mom"

and said, "Don't tell mom". I said okay and to make it a little less embarrassing, I added, "Do you want me to tutor you?"

"Oh yes dear please. I'll appreciate it very much" Mrs. Baji entered the room and Baji hurriedly put the paper inside his pocket and screamed, "OKAaa-SANnnnn!!!!"

"Shhh! Kei don't shout!" She came towards me and took my hands and said, "Please tutor my Kei. He's a good child but he just can't focus in his studies. If you tutor him it'll be of much help. Please!" Well you're a genius yourself, why can't you tutor your own son?!

But as she was begging so I couldn't say no and moreover I offered to tutor him in the first place and this will help me to get close to him. In the end it'll be beneficial for me, so why not?!

Three hours has already passed and here I am infront of Baji teaching him basic arithmetic. He's really bad at it but he's catching up quite well.

"Aaahhhhh why can't I get it right?! It's fucking frustrating!!" He said. Yeah it's been three hours.

"Why don't we take a little break? After that I'll teach you how to solve this"

He sighed so cutely while he said, "Ah.... Thanks" that I couldn't help but
smile.

"Hey! Are you meeting Draken for the first time?" His question caught me by surprise.

Baji's POV...........

I've known Draken since we we're young but I've never heard him mention his sister moreover he wished that he could have a sibling. So I asked her if she's meeting Draken for the first time.

"Yeah" she nodded.

"Have you seen him before?"

"No. I just got to know that he exist. We share the same mother. She told me about my brother before she died a month ago and asked me to meet him" she said with a sad smile

"How do you feel?"

"I'm nervous and anxious. I don't know if he'll accept me as his sister I'm super excited to meet him but at the same time I'm afraid"

"Don't be! I know Draken for quite a long time. He always wished to have a sibling. He'll maybe a little surprised at first but I'm sure he'll accept you with open arms. And he'll be the best big brother! You'll see" I said with an assuring smile.

That made her smile a little, she asked, "Yeah? What made you think that?" At last a curve appear in the corner of her lips.

"Well he took care of us since young he is our dependable big bro. He's always there whenever we need him"

"I am-" just then her phone rang.

"I've to take this. Excuse me please" she said and got up.

"Sure" she went in the varanda and closed the glass door behind her. I've to admit she does looks alot like Draken, I can't wait to see Draken's face when he'll find out that he has a sister.

...

*on the phone*

"Earth where are you? You should be here an hour before!"

"I'm in Baji's house"

"YOU'RE WHERE?"

"Hey chilla maat(don't scream)! Met him on the way so change of plans, I'm approaching Draken through him"

"Hm.... Have you met Mrs. Baji?"

"Yeah she mistook me for Baji's girlfriend"

"Pfttthahahah......."

"I know I know........ By the way sun na(listen) now I know where the blueprint is!"

"Are you gonna get it today?"

"No I can't today"

"Ah.. It's alright. That's already a lot of progress today. Good work!"

"Thanks. I gotta go, I'm tutoring Baji and then I'll go to Toman's meeting to meet Draken"

"Hey..... Are you okay?"

"I am, why?"

"I know you wanted to meet your brother for a long time but are you sure that you wanna lie to him?"

"I don't have a choice, Thunder. It's not like I want to lie to him but..... I'll tell him the truth after the mission's over"

"Hm. All the best but don't get too excited"

"He'll accept me. Right?"

"I guess you'll find out"

"Yeah. Bye!"

"Bye"

Avana's POV...........
I hung up and a cool breeze came across that seemed to comfort me. I opened the door and went inside and saw Baji in the Toman's uniform.

"It's time to head out. You ready?" He asked

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah". My anxiety is taking over. Can't wait to meet him.

TO BE CONTINUED.........