Endless Hurricane

Start from the beginning

(Roc's POV) 

I just got on Instagram and saw that Ari was on the popular page , I looked at the picture and then at the caption , I had to take a double take and really look at this to see If what I was seeing was true.Ari , pregnant? I am completely shocked ,Who did she get pregnant by? If jealousy picked people out I'd damn sure be one of the people to be picked out.I couldn't believe this.I gotta talk to her. 

(End Of POV) 

(Chaz's POV) 

I saw Ari on the popular page on Instagram. It really hit me especially with her placing her hands on her stomach , But the thing Is was I really the dad.I couldn't trust Ari after she tried to play me with Roc like I was really gonna have that bullshit.But we'll find out when I go to L.A this Thursday.

(EndOf POV) 

(Ari's POV) 

I started getting congratulation calls from everybody,It felt surreal at the moment.I think my girlfriends were mad that I didn't tell them ahead of time but oh well I wanted to tell people on my own terms.Just feels really weird because when I was pregnant with Azria people didn't know and I never got congratulations from all my friends here In L.A, maybe this pregnancy will be great. 

(End Of POV) 

Now that everybody knew people were excited and they were also questioning If Roc was the father since what happened but Ari didn't have time for people questioning her who the father of her child was when the father of her child was denying. 

(London's POV) 

Wow , Ari Is pregnant.Congrats to her I guess I'm not gonna tell her because I'm too stubborn to talk to her right now since we aren't friends anymore I guess but I'm happy for her.Everyone Is having their babies.I'm at a little Bridesmaid get together or whatever you want to call It at Nayla's friend  Jax's house. Nayla has been really nice and It's like I've known her for a while we have been chatting on the phone for hours and we went out the day before that's when I told her I'd be a bridesmaid.They were talking about Ari and I was kinda getting irritated because I wanted to defend her but I didn't wanna make a scene with these people. 

(End Of POV) 

Jax:Shit that girl has got It bad 

Nayla:Right ,  I think Roc felt some type of way. Guys I think he still has feelings for her 

Nayla's 2 other friends Frankie and Hailey joined In on the interesting topic. 

Hailey:If he does you can set him straight because he put the ring on you 

Nayla:Exactly not that hoe and I always make her jealous , My appearance even makes her jealous.She's that mad 

London looked irrigated , They were supposed to be there to talk about the wedding and make plans for the bridal showers and engagement party. She sipped on her champagne , Nayla could tell she was getting a little annoyed. 

London:Hey guys can we get off the topic now? 

Jax:Why It's not like ya'll like each other anymore 

London:I'm not comfortable with this conversation Jax , Just because we "don't like each other anymore" doesn't mean I don't feel a certain way about how you guys are talking about her , Just shut up 

Jax:Look England chill the fuck out 

London:Look Jackson , Don't tell me to chill. Hop off Ari's dick 

Jax:Nayla why'd you even pick her to be a bridesmaid , I mean I know It was to make Ari jealous but... 

Nayla:Jax!