Then he told Lin Xi that he would go to the hospital immediately.

    At the hospital, a medical staff came to pick up Lin Xi.

    Put the person on the stretcher and walk to the operating room.

    The door to the operating room closed, and the red light came on.

    Qin Xiao gave a door to block out.

    He clenched his fists hard and stared at the closed door of the operating room without blinking.

.Time moved forward slowly, and it seemed that every second was a torment for Qin Xiao at this time.

    He couldn't know how Lin Xi was inside. Thinking of Lin Xi's painful face, Qin Xiao blamed himself.

    It was he who made Lin Xi bear all this.

    From the beginning of the operation to the end of the operation, Qin Xiao's standing posture hardly changed.

    When the operation was finally completed and the red light went out, Qin Xiao's breath finally fell.

    And when the doctor came out and asked Qin Xiao to go in.

    Qin Xiao originally wanted to leave, but unexpectedly found that his feet seemed to suddenly stiffen.

    Slowly he lifted his long legs and walked into the operating room.

    The two babies in the operating room were safe and sounded, and the lower body was partially anesthetized, so after the operation, Lin Xi was extremely weak, but he was not in a coma.

.He was pale, and a few strands of hair on his forehead were wet with sweat and stuck to his skin.

    Lin Xi stared at the two babies held by the doctor.

    He had just heard their cries, and both babies had clear voices.

    The baby mermaid's tail was exposed a little, a color that Lin Xi did not expect.

    He himself had a black fish tail, and guessed that the baby would be dark gray, but he did not expect that the fish tail of the mermaid baby was actually silver.

    The lights in the operating room are bright, and the light shines on the baby's scales, and those scales reflect light, so the scales seem to change color.

    This reminded Lin Xi of the river called Rainbow River that he once went to.

    The color of the baby's scales looks colorful from certain angles.

.Lin Xi went to see another baby. It was a human baby with extremely snow-white skin, just like a snow doll.

    Short limbs, especially cute.

    The doctor held the babies and showed them to Lin Xi. The babies closed their eyes and clenched their little hands into fists.

    This is his own child, and Lin Xi felt extremely happy at that moment.

    After a while, the doctor went out, and then Qin Xiao came in.

    Lin Xi looked away from the babies and looked at Qin Xiao.

    His face was pale, but he still showed a happy smile to Qin Xiao.

    Qin Xiao walked in front of Lin Xi, his eyes were a little red, Qin Xiao gently held Lin Xi's hand, and there seemed to be tears in his eyes.

    Qin Xiao opened his lips slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but at that moment he felt a faint soreness in his throat.

.Qin Xiao didn't speak, he reached out and removed the wet hair stuck to Lin Xi's forehead, then leaned over and kissed Lin Xi's forehead.