The man kept holding Lin Xi's hand, Lin Xi felt that the man was very hard, and even his hand hurt a little, but he didn't let the man let go.

    He knew that Qin Xiao was just like him, and was obviously shocked by this fact.

    One baby is already a gift from God, but now there are two.

    Lin Xi couldn't calm down.

    Back at home, Lin Xi asked Qin Xiao to hug him carefully as soon as he stepped off the aircraft.

.Really cautious, Qin Xiao hugged Lin Xi, this is his most precious treasure in the world, it should be said that these three are his own treasures.

    Qin Xiao carried Lin Xi to sit on the sofa at home.

    He squatted down and took off Lin Xi's shoes.

    When I went to the hospital to check Lin Xi, he had a human appearance, and naturally he had to wear shoes on his feet.

    When he got home, the ground was covered with soft blankets, so that Lin Xi could go barefoot at home.

    So when he got home, Qin Xiao immediately took off Lin Xi's shoes.

    The man squatted in front of him and took off his shoes. This was only a small matter, but from this small matter, Lin Xi could feel how much the man cared and cared about him.

    Lin Xi's eyes were filled with tenderness.

.With such a life baby, it is not for each other to have children, the children are shared by them, Lin Xi thinks this is a happy thing.

    In the last life, Lin Xi, as the villain, ended his life in the end.

    He never thought at that time that he could have a second life.

    God really treats him well.

    Qin Xiao put the shoes for Lin Xi at the entrance beside the door, and he turned back.

    During the time that Lin Xi was pregnant with the baby, Qin Xiao also began to learn some things that he had not been exposed to before.

    Something about the pregnant woman and the baby.

    Although these things, as long as you spend money, you can ask people to help, but Qin Xiao is still worried.

    Knowing that the pregnant husband has been away for a long time, his ankles may hurt. Qin Xiao sat on the sofa and put Lin Xi's feet on his lap. He gently rubbed Lin Xi's ankles and asked Lin Xi's meeting. not heavy.
.Originally, Lin Xi still thought it was strange. Qin Xiao had nothing to do with pressing his feet. Later, his ankles really felt better, and Lin Xi realized the reason.

    Lin Xi hugged his husband's neck, leaned in and kissed him.

    Lin Xi's belly was bulging, and there were two cute babies inside. In order to avoid stressing Lin Xi's belly, Qin Xiao supported Lin Xi's body.

    Speaking of which, after Lin Xi was pregnant, although the two slept in the same bed, their intimate contact was much less.

    Qin Xiao now treats Lin Xi very dearly, for fear of stumbling over his treasure.

    The two kiss, and they won't kiss for too long.

    However, Qin Xiao didn't know that, as a pregnant husband, the demand in some aspects seemed to be stronger than before.

    In the previous meeting in the hospital, before Qin Xiao came, Lin Xi asked the doctor something.

.The doctor said that the baby's condition is basically stable now, as long as the exercise is not too strenuous, you can pay attention.