The power of the people is always huge, and some people have begun to demand legislation to protect mermaids, such as prohibiting the sale of mermaids, and prohibiting harming and killing mermaids.

    Regarding the legislative adjustment, although it has not been put on the agenda yet, looking at this trend, Lin Xi knows that the goal he wants to achieve will be successful soon.

    In between, there are things that Lin Xi can help with, and he is obliged to do so.

.Lin Xi has been busy for a while, and more and more mermaids have been rescued. To arrange new residences for them, money is still a small matter. The key is to choose carefully the people hired to take care of the mermaids.

    When choosing, Lin Xi will use his predictive ability to see the future.

    Using foresight is a mental drain.

    Lin Xi was in control.

    He felt that he was in a suitable range, but he didn't expect a sudden dizziness on this day.

    The body swayed and nearly fell.

    In a brief dizziness, Lin Xi accidentally saw a picture of the future.

    In the picture, his stomach protrudes abnormally, as if there is something in it.

    What could be on the bump, baby mermaid?

    But Lin Xi's physique is not the physique that would give birth to a mermaid baby.

.But his ability to predict is never wrong.

    Lin Xi went to the hospital without telling the others.

    An abdominal examination was done in the hospital and it was found that he was really pregnant.

    Of course Lin Xi knew what it meant to be pregnant, but it was unbelievable that he was pregnant.

    It's just that the doctor's examination will not go wrong. Lin Xi thinks that there must be a problem elsewhere.

    After leaving the hospital, Lin Xi put his palm on his stomach.

    The belly is still flat, but there is a baby mermaid inside.

    On this day, Lin Xi was in a trance.

    I always feel like I'm dreaming.

    When Qin Xiao went home to the living room, he saw Lin Xi sitting in the living room, and his mood was not quite right.

    Qin Xiao's eyes darkened slightly, thinking that something happened to Lin Xi, so he asked about it when he walked up.

.Raising his head, Lin Xi looked at the man in front of him.

    He remembered something he had joked about with a man, he said he wanted a child, and let a man bear him.

    Unexpectedly, it came true in this way.

    They would really have a baby, just out of his womb.

    There were inspection documents on the coffee table, Qin Xiao saw it, but didn't take it to look at it right away.

    When he noticed Lin Xi's gaze looking over, he reached out and took the information into his hand.

    After seeing the above inspection results, Qin Xiao thought he had read the wrong name at first.

    Then I saw that it was indeed Lin Xi's name, not Lin Jing's.

    The shock on Qin Xiao's face could not be concealed.