Everything has been quiet recently, Lin Xi's predictive ability is not used much, and he does not use it actively.

    Lin Xi used it for a while today, and the picture he saw surprised him.

    He saw that Qin Xiao was actually in a church, wearing the groom's military uniform, he turned around and looked at the entrance of the church.

    There, a bride in a white wedding dress was slowly walking in.

    The other party turned against the light, so that Lin Xi couldn't see the man's face.

.The man's entire body was a little blurry.

    Lin Xi felt that it could not be himself. Qin Xiao had never mentioned marriage to him, and they were both men. Even if they were married, he would not be able to wear a wedding dress.

    So the biggest possibility is that other people are wearing the wedding dress.

    some other woman.

    Qin Xiao is going to marry another woman?

    This foretold event made Lin Xi unbelievable and felt extremely uncomfortable.

    His foresight never fails, if this ever happens.

    No, he couldn't let this happen before his eyes.

    The man he liked must not be taken away by others.

    Lin Xi took a slow breath, trying to rob Qin Xiao with him, but there was no way.

.When Qin Xiao came back at night, Lin Xi didn't plan to tell Qin Xiao what he had foreseen. He wanted to see how Qin Xiao behaved there, whether he was hiding it from him or for some reason that he had to marry another woman.

    And when Qin Xiao approached Lin Xi, Lin Xi smelled a faint scent of perfume.

    He had just predicted that Qin Xiao would marry a woman, and when he turned around, Qin Xiao came back with the scent of a woman's perfume. Lin Xi stared at Qin Xiao, and his face turned cold in an instant.

    If this person dares to betray him, he will chop off the root under the person.

    Lin Xi really had this idea at the time.

    Qin Xiao couldn't see that Lin Xi was staring at him very sharply. He knew that Lin Xi had the ability to predict. At that time, he thought that Lin Xi had foreseen that he was going to see a certain minister of finance and the other party's daughter.

    Qin Xiao pulled Lin Xi into his arms and kissed him for a while.

.He hugged the man's ground into a pool of water and leaned against him, then Qin Xiao hugged Lin Xi, he sat on the sofa, and Lin Xi sat on top of him.

    Holding Lin Xi's slender chin, the mermaid's skin was delicate and smooth, which was probably the smoothest thing Qin Xiao could perceive.

    The mermaid seems to have a magic power all the time, making Qin Xiao just want to hold people in his arms and prevent them from leaving his sight.

    "Angry? Not happy that I went to see other women, jealous?" Qin Xiao rubbed Lin Xi's lips with his fingertips, rubbing those lips and the flesh reddened.

    Lin Xi's eyes were cold.

    "Who are you going to marry?" Qin Xiao was stunned when Lin Xi's question came out.

    Obviously, what the two people said is actually not the same thing.

    Qin Xiao looked at Lin Xi's face and quickly realized that Lin Xi had foreseen something else.